Happy Birthday, USMC/Veteran's Day

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

silverking
Site Sponsor

Happy Birthday, USMC/Veteran's Day

Post by silverking »

Happy birthday Devil Dogs, past and present. The Corps was born this day in 1775.

And salute to all veterans. It's not a day off work or a car/department store sale but a day to give thanks to all those who helped protect and kept our country free! salute3
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Blue spinner
Site Sponsor

Re: Happy Birthday, USMC/Veteran's Day

Post by Blue spinner »

salute3
One thing about the speed of light it gets here too early in the morning
Juan
Site Sponsor

Post by Juan »

The Army was founded on 14 June 1775. That makes you jarheads our younger brothers. :-D
Happy Birthday young uns. :lol:
and Happy Veteran's Day to all who have served in all branches of service... salute2
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

Wife went out of town, so I gave myself a Veteran's Day present of fishing Stoney Bayou on outgoing negative tide today. The Angling Gods smiled upon my aging arse and delivered many trout and redfish. Don't worry about the still-stained water at St Marks Refuge creeks. The predators are back and hungry. Just make a lot of splash, and they will find your baits.

Props to all fellow veterans, including my lifer Dad, and...GO AIR FORCE!!!
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

GaryDroze wrote:Wife went out of town, so I gave myself a Veteran's Day present of fishing Stoney Bayou on outgoing negative tide today. The Angling Gods smiled upon my aging arse and delivered many trout and redfish. Don't worry about the still-stained water at St Marks Refuge creeks. The predators are back and hungry. Just make a lot of splash, and they will find your baits.

Props to all fellow veterans, including my lifer Dad, and...GO AIR FORCE!!!
We were there today also Gary. We looked for you, but didn’t see you. Thanks to the veterans
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven