thursday 4/18

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

countrycorners

thursday 4/18

Post by countrycorners »

Good Morning!
CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Re: thursday 4/18

Post by CSMarine »

Good morning all. Have a fishing report for yesterday, but can't figure out how to post pictures. Photobucket won't let me register, every user name I tried it said "not available." Tapatalk let me register but can't find bigbendfishing group on it. Try again later. To complicate things more, most of the time can't get a signal where I'm located.
Semper Fi
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Welcome back CS Marine.

It's my understanding Photobucket now charges for its service at very high fees. Don't know what the deal is with TapaTalk other than annoying pop-ups.

You can check with bman, but I believe joining this site as a sponsor still allows direct posting of images.

You can still post reports without photos, though.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Price3275

Post by Price3275 »

I paid the site sponsor fees last year, AND this year, and can not get them to update my status to post pictures more easily, SO....
I recently found a website called Flickr. It is free, and pretty straightforward to use with the iPhone app and computer.
Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

CSMarine wrote:Good morning all. Have a fishing report for yesterday, but can't figure out how to post pictures. Photobucket won't let me register, every user name I tried it said "not available." Tapatalk let me register but can't find bigbendfishing group on it. Try again later. To complicate things more, most of the time can't get a signal where I'm located.
. Did you try add group from main page then search groups at top? Spell out “Bigbendfishing.net”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk