Eddie Joe?

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

silverking
Site Sponsor

Eddie Joe?

Post by silverking »

You've been MIA for awhile. Doing OK? Catching so many fish you don't have time for the web? :wink:
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
EddieJoe

Re: Eddie Joe?

Post by EddieJoe »

Oh, hey! My fishing slacking some, but frankly haven’t looked at this forum much because so few fishing related posts. That and life as an old goat catching up with me. Going on Monday to fish for Kings, maybe a cobia will show.

How about you?
EJ
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Battling wind, waves and trolls. All is good. Busy with work but still managing to get out there to harass some reds and trout.

Good luck Monday. WX looks good! :thumbup:
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Srbenda

Post by Srbenda »

EddieJoe wrote:Oh, hey! My fishing slacking some, but frankly haven’t looked at this forum much because so few fishing related posts. That and life as an old goat catching up with me. Going on Monday to fish for Kings, maybe a cobia will show.

How about you?
EJ
How was the king fishing?
All photos copyright @saverymill
EddieJoe

Post by EddieJoe »

No sign. No bait, no fish. One cut off drifting that might have been a king or shark. I dunno.
I stuck to state waters.
Srbenda

Post by Srbenda »

EddieJoe wrote:No sign. No bait, no fish. One cut off drifting that might have been a king or shark. I dunno.
I stuck to state waters.
I wonder if the cold front shut stuff down. I saw no bait this past weekend either.
Hoping the warmer weather this week will liven it back up this weekend.
All photos copyright @saverymill