Get your cameras ready!

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

milto
Site Sponsor

Get your cameras ready!

Post by milto »

With the weather looking as good as it does this weekend, get your video cameras ready for the absolute sh!t show there is going to be at the ramps this weekend. :smt005
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Tight lines everyone!!
rockyg

Re: Get your cameras ready!

Post by rockyg »

Could not pay me enough to fish this weekend. :thumbdown:

I came home from Lanark just to miss the 100 degree heat and the unwashed masses. I will say that the last week and weekend were some of the prettiest weather you could ask for. Calm at night, cool and low humidity, gentle breezes during the day and not a cloud in the sky. It was soooo nice. :smt007
“It's hard to measure almost.....because almost doesn't matter”
― John Dutton
Srbenda

Post by Srbenda »

annnndd this is why launching at ramps is terrible.

But yes, there will be many many boats on the water this weekend. SeaTow and Boat US will be BUSY
All photos copyright @saverymill
procraftwes
Site Sponsor

Post by procraftwes »

My boat stays in the water so i'm in for a good shit show.

Just got back from Europe vacations and craving some boat time.
lonesouth
Site Sponsor

Post by lonesouth »

FWIW, I went out on saturday to hang out at the sandbar with the kids. Launching was A-O-K, and the auxiliary guard was there doing voluntary safety checks(passed on all aspects except spacing of my vessel numbers). No shenanigans were found at the ramp, sand bar, nor anywhere in between.
850-273-8818
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

lonesouth wrote:FWIW, I went out on saturday to hang out at the sandbar with the kids. Launching was A-O-K, and the auxiliary guard was there doing voluntary safety checks(passed on all aspects except spacing of my vessel numbers). No shenanigans were found at the ramp, sand bar, nor anywhere in between.
Same results here. Got checked Saturday morning and when we came back, no wait or jacklegs at the ramp. Pleasantly surprised!!