And He was Almost Govenor

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

John-Baron-9

Re: And He was Almost Govenor

Post by John-Baron-9 »

StMarksAngler wrote:
Fish Masterson wrote:Lol, and what a sound minded, highly educated individual you must be to deduce that what florida really needs is a meth head, and his harem of male prostitutes running the state. Sounds like you would be perfect for the job next time it comes up for reelection, that is if gillum doesn't offer us his expertise again.
People believing that sort of shit spoon fed to them by Breitbart trash is the reason we ended up in the dumpster fire we find ourselves now in in the first place. What sort of upbringing does someone honestly have to have to arrive at adulthood so completely devoid of even the most basic critical thinking aptitude? It absolutely blows my mind.

I'm done, apologies to all.
SMH ---- Breitbart made up the gillum story --- ok.
John Barron Fishing Charters
North Florida
No Catch. No Pay.
Keep EVERYTHING you catch. No questions Asked.
dombern34
Site Sponsor

Post by dombern34 »

yall go easy on StMarksAngler, he believes gun laws will stop "Gun violence". there's no winning with this guy.

I said what I said.
RED ZONE 48

Post by RED ZONE 48 »

DON'T WORRY GLOBAL WARMING/CLIMATE CHANGE, WILL SAVE US ALL FORM THE CHINESE CORONA VIRUS , WITH THE NEW HEAT AND WATER FLOODING FLORIDA WE WILL BE SAFE , I THINK MAYOR ANDY WILL SAVE US.
AS SOON AS HE GETS OUT OF HIS SELF IMPOSED REHAB FOR METH AND WHAT EVER . SO IN THE MEAN TIME CRANK UP THOSE COAL PLANTS AND DIESEL MOTORS TO SPEED UP THE CLIMATE CHANGE.