$100 Bass Bounty!

Use this area to post freshwater fishing reports from the area lakes and rivers. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Shoot4Fish

$100 Bass Bounty!

Post by Shoot4Fish »

Anyone heading out bass fishing this weekend? Well you could make $100 for a solid fish if you are!

I need to get up with someone who's going out to a Tallahassee area lake and can put a solid bass in the boat, put it in the livewell, and then call me to meet up at the ramp and get video of them reeling it back in and holding up for pictures. Anything about 3 lbs or better will do but ideally 5 lbs or better. Need to be able to get on the boat and get the shots, so can't be kayak or canoe. Probably take only 15 minutes once meet up. Ideally Jackson or other Leon county side lake, Talquin could work if the meet ramp isn't too far from Tallahassee. Can't be too late in the day either that we'd lose light by the time could meet up.

I'll pay $100 and you have to sign a release. This is for use in a tourism/promotional video for the area. PM me if you think you can get one and only the first fish gets paid!
legend77

Re: $100 Bass Bounty!

Post by legend77 »

I've been catching a lot of good fish on Talquin in the past couple weeks. Could you do it during the week or does it have to be on the weekend?
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

Call Eric Wills at 509-2060 (cell).

He is my business partner here at Meridian Surveying and has won two tournaments recently on Talquin.
legend77

Post by legend77 »

Steve I have been telling Eric where to go on Talquin for the past couple weeks.
legend77

Post by legend77 »

Not telling but letting him know where I have been catching them. We have both been catching them pretty good on Talquin. Eric is damn good fisherman!
weedline

Post by weedline »

dont do it dont know what u freshwater guides charge but i used to charter fish out of destin so with fuel it must be at least 100 an hour this guy wants to film it and he wants big fish all exposeing your spot then use it for his comercial f that 1 would say 1500 for 8 hours no guarantees guys like this are why i got out of it what hapened to lets catch some fish and have fun btw i grew up less than a mile from lake jackson never did catch a bass over 2.5 lbs
cotton

Post by cotton »

weedline wrote:i grew up less than a mile from lake jackson never did catch a bass over 2.5 lbs
Dude, I hope you only fished there once in your life.