1-in-4 ACF tournament

Use this area to post freshwater fishing reports from the area lakes and rivers. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

dombern34
Site Sponsor

1-in-4 ACF tournament

Post by dombern34 »

this past Saturday I fished a tournament on lake blackhear here is southwest, GA among the other 30+ boats. first fish inhaled my buzz bait which was a nice 6 lber to start off the limit. caught another that barely kept along with a bunch of throw backs but this told us what we needed to do for the rest of the day. we ran to another spot and a few short cast later my partner loaded up on our 3rd fish which was about 5 and half. we struggled to find our third fish until about a little after 3 pm (weigh in is at 4) I threw out and the line started waving. got it to the net and we had our 4th fish which was a sold 3 lber. the very next cast my line went hard to the right and I loaded up. the fish jumped and then came off. being generous, it was another easy 3-4 lber. with the 4:00 rolling in quick we had no choice but to head in with 4 fish and not feeling confident at all. we pulled the boat out and threw the fish in the bag to go stand in line at the scales. director called out 16.60 which put us in the lead..for now.

after all boats weighed in we where still in the lead! this is my first BIG tournament that I've won so I'm pretty excited about it. and my first Plaque I won!
Attachments
IMG_2296.jpg
IMG_2296.jpg (99.64 KiB) Viewed 3060 times
leonreno

Re: 1-in-4 ACF tournament

Post by leonreno »

Nice job, very respectable fish for blackshear.
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

That is a good job on a Georgia lake.
There were 3 bass tournaments on Lake Jackson on Saturday.
A participant who stopped at Oyster Island Bait and Tackle at Sunset ramp was feeling good.
Said he had 28 pounds for his 5 fish to weigh.
He came back after their weigh in and said he came in 4th place.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
DixieReb
Site Sponsor

Post by DixieReb »

Great job! :thumbup: :thumbup:
Yours in the South