Soft Tackle Bag SOLD

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

silverking
Site Sponsor

Soft Tackle Bag SOLD

Post by silverking »

Actually this is a GILL document/computer bag that I have been using as the perfect soft-sided tackle bag for several seasons now. I just found a replacement GILL bag, so my old one is for sale.

It is made from heavy-duty nylon cordura material with a reinforced rubber handle and plastic snap locks on the flap. The main pocket is divided with a padded sleeve. It'll easily hold a pair of large Plano boxes or binders. The interior panel has several sewn in slots and even a spot for a handheld GPS or VHF radio. The flap has zippered storage, there's another one on the back and still another one in the interior. The case also expands for added capacity.

I no longer have the shoulder strap and it does show some slight wear (a few stains/marks), but all the zippers/snaps work and there are no tears in the fabric. The size is 17" wide X 12" tall X 3" deep.

This is a rugged bag that will hold a lot of terminal tackle and gear without taking up much room in the boat. I'm located in Tallahassee.

SOLD
Last edited by silverking on September 9th, 2016, 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
silverking
Site Sponsor

Re: Soft Tackle Bag FS

Post by silverking »

Bump. Still for sale. Get your tackle organized for the fall season.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Post by Steve Stinson »

Dave -

I will buy the bag next time I see you. If you are in town, let me know.

Thanks - Steve Stinson
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Thanks Steve. Good seeing you and Andrew again.