Spring Gear Sale

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

silverking
Site Sponsor

Spring Gear Sale

Post by silverking »

Clearing out some new/used stuff that I don't need or is duplicated. Passing the savings on to forum members. Listed with discounts, so these are my best prices. Will consider reasonable offers. Located in Tallahassee.

Frogg Toggs Pilot Guide Jacket, Size XL
Received as a gift, but I already own two foul weather suits including Frogg Toggs. Waterproof, breathable foul weather jacket. Vented with removable hood and multiple pockets. Brand new, never worn, with tags.
Specs:
DriPore Gen 2 waterproof fabric with >15,000 mm waterproof and >10,000 MVTR breath ability.
• Fully taped and sealed seams
• Vented, removable hood
• Internal adjustable wrist gaskets
• Beefy #8 chest zipper
• New, insulated liner retention system (Co-Pilot insulated puff jacket and vest liner sold separately.)
• New, larger internal dry storage pocket
• TEFLON DWR coating
• Multiple accessory D-rings
• E-Z push hood and hem cord locks
• Zippered, external chest storage and hand-warmer pockets.
MSRP $170. Selling for SOLD/size]
IMG_0048.JPG
Stick-It Anchor Pin, 8-foot long with stainless steel tip, two lanyards and bungee. Has a few scratches but in great shape. Composite material that's nearly indestructible. Great for boats up to 20 feet and kayaks for staking off and holding position. Lanyards have pre-spliced loops for easy attachment. Will take photos of actual pin when I get to boat but this is what it looks like: Selling for $65
anchorpinsystem_150.png
anchorpinsystem_150.png (59.05 KiB) Viewed 3952 times
SOLD

ForeverLast G3 Pro Aluminum Pliers
Aluminum/titanium alloy with stainless steel jaw and cutter. Comes with case and lanyard. Never used, still in blister pack: $30 SOLD
IMG_0051.JPG

RTIC 30 Soft Cooler Cube
Very similar to the Y-brand, this is fairly new and in excellent condition. No rips, tears or leaks. Very light compared to the roto-molded coolers. Great for smaller boats/skiffs, jon boats and kayaks. Holds 30 12-ounce cans and keeps ice overnight. No, it will not keep ice for 45 days or resist a grizzly attack. But it does an excellent job. $75
IMG_0054.JPG

Set of new Flambeau Ike Quotient Tackle Boxes with Rust-Inhibitor storage boxes. Two sizes, 141-IQ and 140-IQ Selling the set for Gone
IMG_0046.JPG

Polar Bear 12-Pack Soft Cooler in Mossy Oak Duck Blind Camo
Used but in good shape. No liner rips or leaks. Zipper works and comes with a matching shoulder strap. SOLD
IMG_0049.JPG
OtterBox 3250 Dry Box
Waterproof, crushproof dry box for phones, wallet, keys, boat registration, etc. Brand new in tan/green. $25
otr10-drybox-3250-qt.jpg
otr10-drybox-3250-qt.jpg (16.74 KiB) Viewed 3938 times
SOLD

Trius One-Step Clay Target Thrower
Used but in good shape. Added an aluminum brace for better stability. Throws singles and doubles by stepping on spring-loaded pedal. Adjustable. $65
IMG_0045.JPG
SOLD
Last edited by silverking on April 1st, 2018, 9:01 am, edited 15 times in total.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Re: Spring Gear Sale

Post by MudDucker »

I'll take the stick it pin and pliers. Maybe I just need to stop by your place before going to bass pro. :smt005
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

MD, check your email. Thanks.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
homboyfsu

Post by homboyfsu »

I wish I could get the case for my valuables. I just hate making a trip down to Tallahassee right now.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Check your email, Homer.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Added a bait dip net and wreck/reef marker buoy that I no longer use. Just in time for arriving cobia. Gone
IMG_0058.jpg
Last edited by silverking on March 26th, 2018, 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Price drop on the FT jacket. Have found a wide range of asking prices on-line, so dropping this to $100
Last edited by silverking on March 24th, 2018, 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

This Frogg Toggs Pilot Guide jacket sure would come in handy with the thunder-boomers rumbling through. Packable light-weight protection for the boat, too! :wink:
MIAcanes44

Post by MIAcanes44 »

What is the arm length on the jacket? also, can you measure the inside of the torso section?
When you catch so many, you just stop counting.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

From top of the sleeve seam to the cuff: 27 inches

From armpit to waistband: 17 inches

From edge to edge across the chest laying flat: 27 inches

Let me know if you have any other questions. It's Extra Large. I'm 6'3" and 228 pounds and there's ample room to wear shirts or the optional liner underneath without feeling restricted. It also has a heavy-duty nylon zipper stop so that won't corrode from salt spray, which is a common problem with many jackets like this.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Frogg Toggs jacket, RTIC cooler and Flambeau boxes are still available.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

FT jacket price drop to $100.

RTIC cooler still available.

Everything else is sold.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Jacket is SOLD. Still have the RTIC 30 soft cooler, if anyone needs one.
Located in Tallahassee.