2006 BMW x3 - 3.0i automatic, leather, 164k miles - $6500

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Geno67

2006 BMW x3 - 3.0i automatic, leather, 164k miles - $6500

Post by Geno67 »

Everything works as it should.

Completely stock. Beautiful grey leather interior in perfect condition, both front seats are power luxury seating, fingernail sized fading on left and right window switches, automatic up and down on all four power windows, automatic HID adaptive lights that turn left/right/up/down with the steering wheel and the car's vertical attitude, premium sound with bluetooth for telephone answering but not for music, original factory carpet floor mats and BMW winter mats (these are almost identical to weather tec mats), factory owner's manual and service manual. Body has four minor dents in a basketball sized area on the hood which is hard to see unless you know where to look - previous owner dropped a small chainsaw on it - 1" long each, less than 1/4" deep and the paint is not cracked.

Third owner, it was an oil company fleet car in Texas for the first 60k miles, belonged to a pharmacist who worked at the University of Alabama Student Health Center for the next 90,000. I bought it for my wife and she says it does not have big enough cup holders.

Recent change of front and rear differential, transfer case and transmission fluids. New intake hose, DISA valve, valve cover gasket, transmission flex disk (giubo), both engine mounts and tires. All oem factory parts. Aftermarket Curt trailer hitch and electric plug professionally installed.

Full time 4 wheel drive (x-drive) that's basically impossible to get stuck unless you hang the body/suspension. It backs up a leaf covered hill pushing my boat and doesn't even knock the leaves out of the way. When I was researching buying snow chains for it, everyone on the forums said no need for chains - it won't get stuck even on sheet ice.

https://tallahassee.craigslist.org/cto/ ... 66163.html