Jim Black Hatch 11x23 White - SOLD

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

UFBeef

Jim Black Hatch 11x23 White - SOLD

Post by UFBeef »

Originally purchased to replace the pie hole in my splashwell on my 17 Master Angler. Didnt measure between the splashwell and the hatch is too big. Still in the plastic, the best made hatch I've ever seen. They sell new for $85 plus shipping, I'd like $80 obo. Local to Tallahassee.
I can email/text pics if needed but here is the link:
https://greatlakesskipper.com/jim-black ... door-hatch
Last edited by UFBeef on May 29th, 2018, 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
UFBeef

Re: Jim Black Hatch 11x23 White

Post by UFBeef »

Just a note on these, I was turned onto these on the Maverick forum, guys with Pathfinders and Mavericks have been using them to replace the little pie holes in the splashwell where your bilge access is. The lid is removable, so it allows full access to the bilge. Everytime I try to change a pump it looks like I got in a fight with a wild cat from that stupid pie hole. This alleviates that issue, I just purchased the wrong size for a 17MA. This should perfect in a 22 Pathy I know, but probably fit a number of other boats.
Price3275

Post by Price3275 »

I will do my best to measure the hatch on my boat over the weekend and see if it will fit. I may be interested in it.
UFBeef

Post by UFBeef »

Price3275 wrote:I will do my best to measure the hatch on my boat over the weekend and see if it will fit. I may be interested in it.
10-4, still got it.
Price3275

Post by Price3275 »

I measured it and it won't work where I need it. Thanks though.