Couple guns for sale

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

bbb

Couple guns for sale

Post by bbb »

Prices added. Seller is a Florida Resident.

My uncle is cleaning out some inventory and asked me to help him sell a few things.

Here is what he has. Since they are not shotguns, I have no idea on the values yet. I’ll try to post some numbers.

1. $575. Interarms Virginian Dragoon 44 mag
ImageImage

2. $550. Manurhin P1. Police issued due to the flower marking on trigger guard. Made in France. Manufacture De Machines. DU Haut Rhin. Pistolet M1. Marking on handle reads: Int Dist Inc Miami Fl.

3. $150. Ivar Johnson Arms & Cycle works. Looks like a 32. He calls it an antique. I would have to agree.
Last edited by bbb on June 7th, 2018, 1:16 pm, edited 7 times in total.
rockyg

Re: Couple guns for sale

Post by rockyg »

I suggest you take them to a gunsmith/firearms expert and get a rough idea of the values......before some nice person with more knowledge than you steals them from your uncle.

A little 410 that we inherited and would have sold for $50 turned out to be an $800 gun.
“It's hard to measure almost.....because almost doesn't matter”
― John Dutton
procraftwes
Site Sponsor

Post by procraftwes »

Ballpark would be $600 for the .44. She's a beauty.

Manurhin Walther P1 for about 450 considering the condition up to 750 in mint. Very cool gun.

That .38 might actually be a blackpowder gun and very old. Doesn't mean valuable but interesting to say the least. Vintage might be before 1909. After that they were strengthened for smokeless powder so be careful with selling this one.

All these are past the typical shooter and in the collector category IMO.. They should be on gunbroker.
BillytheKid

Post by BillytheKid »

The Iver Johnson appears to be a "second model" due too the presence of the split "safety trigger". This would put it probably around 1897-1908. My father was an FFL until recently and I remember him having one of these in the shop for a while. I thought it was pretty neat that it had the "split trigger" waaaaaay before glock did. It wasn't a particularly valuable gun and was in pretty rough shape. I believe he sold it for under $150.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iver_Johnson
Danibeth

Post by Danibeth »

I believe that the IverJohnson is the Safety Hammerless Model. They were manufactured from 1894 to 1941.

Good luck selling the guns.