21' Maverick Master angler

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

FarhFrumWurk

21' Maverick Master angler

Post by FarhFrumWurk »

My family has not gone with me in almost a year, I will be picking up something smaller, more easily fished solo. I'm considering downsizing to a light weight skiff such as a banshee or a gheenoe. Hull and motor are a 99 I am the second owner, I purchased it up near lake Lanier in GA so I believe it has seen mostly fresh water. Recent tune up including water pump and seals. Hull and deck are in great shape there is one small stress crack I gelcoat about the size of a .25 near the rubrail from PO backing into something. New cushions we're just made ( less than 2 months ago)in fact I have to go pick up the front seat cushions still. Rear hatch cushion 40 x 60 x4 extremely comfortable.
99 SWS II 150 with a 4 blade SS and a 3 blade SS prop
Boat runs 48-50 mph cruise at 32-35 between 33-3700
#80 motor guide trolling motor
Bass pro xps on board charger
Carver boat cover less than 1 yr old
Stiffy push pole
Power pole
Hummingbird sidescan HD GPS 899ci
Aluminum SA trailer with spare.
I have the original pedestal seats as well.
FL title in hand.
Water testing available.
http://imgur.com/gallery/HFPbNEY here's some more pics, it has been under cover for about 3 weeks. If I do not take it out I run it at least every 2 weeks on muffs. ( I do not like things sitting!) So it's a little dirty.
19k OBO

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Re: 21' Maverick Master angler

Post by Salty Gator »

Post this on maverick boat forum also if you haven’t already. Good luck
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
FarhFrumWurk

Post by FarhFrumWurk »

Thanks, will do.

silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

When you sell the Maverick, check out microskiff.com Some good buys on there, especially if you're willing to drive a bit. For a solo TPS, I can highly recommend the Beavertail Micro. The Gheenoe LT25 works well for our waters too. :thumbup:
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
RedHillsTurkeyCalls

Post by RedHillsTurkeyCalls »

Very nice...

Check out Skimmerskiff as well, DeLand, FL

Great bunch of people.Sold me some platforms they use on their boats.
Toured the shop, cool boats!
FarhFrumWurk

Post by FarhFrumWurk »

Thanks, I am leaning towards a LT25, but I'm not opposed to a nice little skiff if I find one that suites me.

silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

RockyG on here has a LT25. I'm sure he'd be happy to share his impressions.

Several former Beavertail Micro owners like myself upgraded to the Mosquito when it was introduced. Impressive simple skiff that handles a good chop yet still floats in 5 inches. True one-hand poling ability. Max horsepower rating is 30, so it's also economical to run. You might check with Liz @ Beavertail to see if she knows of any on the market.

GLWS of the Maverick. Shouldn't last too long.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
rockyg

Post by rockyg »

I would have to say the absolute opposite ends of the "what can you bolt a poling platform onto" question is a 21' Master Angler and a Gheenoe LT-25. :lol:

You sure you are ready to go that "micro"? I have a LT-25 with a Yamaha 25 2-smoke that I just love......but I also have a BayBoat. The LT is great if you keep it where it belongs, namely where you can step out and walk home if necessary. I floats stupid shallow, and runs in spit, but waves are not it's friend.

Send me a PM if you like. I would be happy to talk about the boat with you.
“It's hard to measure almost.....because almost doesn't matter”
― John Dutton
FarhFrumWurk

Post by FarhFrumWurk »

rockyg wrote:I would have to say the absolute opposite ends of the "what can you bolt a poling platform onto" question is a 21' Master Angler and a Gheenoe LT-25. :lol:

You sure you are ready to go that "micro"? I have a LT-25 with a Yamaha 25 2-smoke that I just love......but I also have a BayBoat. The LT is great if you keep it where it belongs, namely where you can step out and walk home if necessary. I floats stupid shallow, and runs in spit, but waves are not it's friend.

Send me a PM if you like. I would be happy to talk about the boat with you.
Not quite sure if I'll be happy on the LT size. I would like my ranger banshee or similar. Although for the cost/ shallow water ability, it seems as if the LT25 would do a winner with a capacity trade off.