WTB dual axle trailer

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

RiverRunner

WTB dual axle trailer

Post by RiverRunner »

Looks like I might be buying a tractor. Looking to to see if anybody on here has a good dual axle trailer for sale, big enough to haul a 55 horse tractor with bucket/grapple.

Thanks in advance
Reply on here or send me text.

Travis
850 510 fourteen thirty
onefishtwofish
Site Sponsor

Re: WTB dual axle trailer

Post by onefishtwofish »

What you looking for? 7 ton? Length? I am in the market as well and have my eye on one (new). Will let you know what it looks like when I see it.
Ducks, turkeys, flats fishing. Who has time for golf?
onefishtwofish
Site Sponsor

Post by onefishtwofish »

Travis,

I just took a trip to Lecanto Fl today at Gulf to Lake Marine and bought a brand new bumper tow 7K 20' dovetail with flip up ramps and brakes, 6" channel made by Triple Crown Trailers in Ocala for $3599 (the factory will not sell them for that price). I stopped and had the wheels balanced and the lugs tightened before heading home. Friend has one and it has been great for him. He said he shopped all over the state and So Ga and could not find a better deal. His tractor is about the size of yours. Ask for Johnny (my salesman). Hard to find a used Anderson for that price!

I would have had one made by Iron Dog trailers in Altha, but their shop was wiped out by Michael and they are out of business until further notice. Nice folks that build a quality trailer. Hope they get back on their feet soon.
Ducks, turkeys, flats fishing. Who has time for golf?
RiverRunner

Post by RiverRunner »

Thanks for the info. I got one, actually from a follower/member on here. My Dad is looking into to getting a new one, I'll pass that info on to him.