99/04 Maverick 17 Master Angler/Suzuki DF140 - SOLD

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

UFBeef

99/04 Maverick 17 Master Angler/Suzuki DF140 - SOLD

Post by UFBeef »

Potential move and growing family are the only reason I'm contemplating this. I have a 5 and 2 year old and need something with a little more "containment". *Will update with more photos, these are just what I have on my phone and I wanted to get it posted before I went out of town.

http://mbgforum.com/topic/8202-9904-17- ... uki-df140/

1999 17 Master Angler

2004 Suzuki DF140 - just over 400 hours, PT 4 blade prop. Fulls service every 100 hrs or yearly, whatever comes first. Never had an issue, great motor, made me a Zuke believer.

2004 Rolls Axle single axle trailer. Best trailer I've ever owned. Full LED lighting, all wiring is triplex/duplex marine grade to a junction box with a common ground to the tow vehicle. No chasing bad grounds. Adhesive heat shrink, liquid electrical tape at all connections. Bearings replaced yearly, less than 500 miles on tires. If you ever chased lighting issues on a trailer, you can appreciate this, best thing I've ever done.

Simrad NSS7 Evo 2 with totalscan transducer

VHF SH GX1600 hard wired to DSCC on Simrad for GPS coordinates, flush mounted on console with cover

New sending unit and fuel gauge 2018

New fuel lines and access panels 2018

6' Powerpole

42 Gallons gas tank

25 gallon livewell with recirc pump

Release well

SEASTAR hyd steering, new 1.7 helm 2015.

Tons of storage

Full set of cushions, I never use them

Trim tabs

Custom sissy bar for poling platform

Custom switch panel

20' push pole, heavy as heck, never use it

Full custom cover, black

All new plumbing/pumps 2016

New black rope in rubrail, resealed 2015

MK 74 lbs TM, 2 Deka AGM batts with Dual Pro 2 bank charger. Batts are wired as backup for starting battery (Hobo) method.

Dual Pro 2 bank, 10 amp charger. I take it off the boat when not charging

1 Deka AGM starting with Blueseas Battery Switch

Full schematics of wiring

Complete safety gear and extras will go with the boat.

WOT full fuel, fishing gear and two people about 44 mph. I give up speed for the big stern lifting prop. Boat ships gas

Boat does not show as a 19 year old hull. It has been well taken care of. Has signs of usual wear but nothing that wouldn't be expected for a 19 year old boat.

I have caught everything from sails and dolphin to cobia and bonefish in this boat. I'm anal retentive with maintenance, especially since my kids go with me most times. I perform all service on the boat and will be glad to advise the new buyer to help them save some money. I removed the windshield off the console but still have it. I did some custom pipe work and coxcombing around the console.

Only thing I wanted to upgrade that I haven't is moving the starting battery to the center console. The shelves built in the rear compartments on these were not designed for the hvy AGM batteries.

This is hands down the best boat I've owned. Will eat up big water but still skinny enough to look for tailing reds. Still a little hesitant.

Boat is in Crawfordville, FL, just south of Tallahassee.

Feel free to PM or email me. Plenty of other pictures available.

Ufbeef@yahoo.com

$17k