Fly rods, reels, Garmin 741XS, Lowrance Total Scan Transduce

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

caseycook

Fly rods, reels, Garmin 741XS, Lowrance Total Scan Transduce

Post by caseycook »

Step 1 is admitting that you have a problem: I am a gearhead. I’ve acquired most of this over the last couple of years and it’s time to thin the herd. My prices are based on recent Ebay sales for the same make / model in like condition. While I am open to offers and discounts for buying more than one item, I know what I have and what it’s worth so don’t waste my time (or yours) with lowball offers. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Located in Tallahassee, Florida. You can either message me here or call / text 850.228.8559. Pics will be added for the listed items tomorrow.

Hardy Zephrus 12 WT – 4 Piece; $400 – comes with rod sock and tube.

I bought the Zephrus 1 piece and liked it better. This rod was a backup that rarely left the rodholder.

G Loomis NRX 12 WT – SOLD

TFO BVK 12 WT – 4 Piece - $125 – no case

G Loomis GL3 – 2 piece - SOLD

Clutch Archipelago 11 WT – $375 shipped - This rod has been fished, but overall is in good shape. It does have a few of the expected small scuffs, scratches and marks from use, but very minor. Comes with rod case and sock, no warranty card.

Scott Meridian 8 WT – SOLD

NRX 6 WT - SOLD

Tibor Everglades and spare spool (silver) – SOLD

Tibor Gulfstream (Black) - $450 shipped with neoprene cover

Garmin 741XS (no transducer) $400 shipped without waypoints or $1000 if you want me to leave all of them (and Jumptrout's) on there 8) – I've switched to a Lowrance unit and no longer need this. Comes with the bluechart for New Orleans to Tampa (I think these were the boundaries of the chart). In great shape, works perfectly and was stored inside when not in use.

Simrad / Lowrance TotalScan Transducer with cables and mount - New In Box - $170 shipped
Last edited by caseycook on January 19th, 2019, 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boom goes the dynamite.
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Re: Fly rods, reels, Garmin 741XS, Lowrance Total Scan Trans

Post by Gulf Coast »

Brother you have a problem....The Tibor caught my eye !!! :smt004 You giving it up ?
caseycook

Post by caseycook »

Gulf Coast wrote:Brother you have a problem....The Tibor caught my eye !!! :smt004 You giving it up ?
Absolutely not giving it up. I've just got other rods that I like better and got tired of seeing these in my mancave at the house.

I've also been tying a bunch...it's about time for a BBF fly swap.
Boom goes the dynamite.
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

I'm game...don't know if I can get 6 alike but what the heck I'll try :smt004