aucilla

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

fishhawkJR

aucilla

Post by fishhawkJR »

Headed out to aucilla early Monday mourning. Got out on the water around 7:30 and went outside the river to the west towards st marks and fished the points and creek mouths with zara spooks and top dogs. We had 4 reds blow up on our plugs but couldnt get one in the boat. So we headed out to try for some trout as the tide became slack. We found a school of lady fish hitting bait on the surface. We fished around there for a while to catch tons of lady fish with 2 keeper trout mixed in. One 16 inch and one 17 inch. The flats were covered with bait and we also saw some tarpon rolling out there. We saw one other boat out there the whole day. Well it was a fun day being out on the water. :D
dstockwell

Post by dstockwell »

At least you were out there. Each report is looking dismall at best. :( Where is all the fishes.
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

I think they went north for the summer. :o
What was I supposed to do today?
Bailey

Post by Bailey »

Is the water clearing up any? :-?

Bailey
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

Good afternoon Bailey,

This is just my opinion... but in 25 words or less... N O :thumbdown: :roll:
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".