PC Spearing Report (Late)

Use this area to post diving and spearfishing fishing reports from the area Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, bottom temp, visibility, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Speardivertampa

PC Spearing Report (Late)

Post by Speardivertampa »

Got invited with a buddy for a trip out of Panama City 2 weeks ago. Dove spots from 110-140 and found alot of very nice fish. Vis ranged from 30-80'. Found many huge jacks, several big red snapper, very nice mango's, and big gags. Shot these two in the first minute of one of my dives. It was awesome:

As I dropped down I saw a nice rusty lumbering along on the bottom. I dropped down and put a freeshaft solid in his head. He was hurt bad but not dead. I quickly loaded another shaft and saw his 35lb girlfreind 10' away watching what happened so I turned to her to get her to go broadside and stoned her cold with another freeshaft. Turned back to the male and put my 3rd shaft in the brain to silence him. Check my computer...dive time 2min :-D Shot afew more 8lb mangos and headed up. Coolest dive I have had in a while. The rusty ended up weighing 41 his girl weighed 35. Too bad I look like an idiot in the pic :hammer: :D

-Chris

H & L Outfitters
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

Dam :o :thumbup: :thumbup: :beer: :thumbup: :thumbup:
GC
Site Sponsor

Post by GC »

2 min?? :o That's some quick work! Nice fish! :thumbup:
Dubble Trubble
Site Sponsor

Post by Dubble Trubble »

Never seen anyone look like an idiot when they are holding 76 pounds of grouper..... :thumbup:

Dang, I gotta get certified and soon.....

Dubble 8)
The more I know about something, the more I know that I did not know as much as I thought I knew that I knew.
Ron Wilson
Site Sponsor

Post by Ron Wilson »

Whoa! :o
"Plan for the worst."
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

And who says a man can't "git-r-done" in 2 minutes or less :roll: ....yet still be satisfied with the results :smt005 :thumbup: :thumbup:

Nice job!!!!!!