New Product "Low Country Lightning"

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

dstockwell

New Product "Low Country Lightning"

Post by dstockwell »

I found this on sportfishingflorida.net http://sportfishing.mememachines.net/fo ... C_ID=10105

The "Cajun Thunder" and similar products have some super serious competition from "Low Country Lightning."

The "Low Country Lightning,"(LCL) at first glance looks a lot like the Cajun Thunder. A closer look reveals several major differences.
Instead of a thru-wire, the "LCL" uses a hollow brass tube. In the ends of the float itself, there is a brass ferrule rather than plastic. On the bottom side of the float, there are 3 solid brass beads with the one on the bottom brazed to the brass tube.

The hollow brass tube is fitted with a peg at the top end. The design of the LCL allows you to adjust the depth of your bait or lure rather than relying on a fixed depth or having to lengthen or shorten your leader by cutting and re-tying.

Lowcountry Lightning is available at the following shops in Florida.
Please note: I don't have my list with me, so I may be leaving out a few.

Amelia Bait and Tackle Amelia Island,FL

White's Bait and Tackle Fort Pierce, FL

Whitey's Sebastian Inlet, FL

Fishin' Cove New Smyrna, FL

Long Point Tackle Sebastian, FL

Those are all I can think of off the top of my head, but I will review my reciepts and list all the others. I can be reached at 843-814-9998 or lowcountrylightning@hotmail.com.

Thanks Again,
Richie
lightchop

Post by lightchop »

:thumbup: :lol: