Tough day on the water.

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

dstockwell

Tough day on the water.

Post by dstockwell »

I think we managed to catch every conceivable trash fish today. Headed down the Keaton canal about 6:45 this mornin. Headed out with a buddy from work and his son on his boat and headed a little north waitin for Scottman to show. After contact with Scott on the radio moved South, and South, and even more South. Ended up a Nine Mile Bank. Well 1 keeper trout for day, with hardheads, small seabass, lizard fish, a big 2ft at least Remora, and something I don't know what it was. Should have took a pic to post but did not. May have to fond a fish ID chart for this thing. Still nice on the water, but after the tide change, it all stopped. GRASS, GRASS..
Littoral

Post by Littoral »

It's nice to be out there but when you work hard at it and very little happens it's frustrating. I appreciate a board that includes posts that tell the truth -like not catching fish. I know I'm not real jazzed up about posting on a slow trip.