Sea Spot, no report???

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Sea Spot, no report???

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

After you and I severely reducing the trout and redfish population yesterday at Lanark, I figured you would have a report to post!! :lol:
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
Barhopr
Site Sponsor

Post by Barhopr »

give it up boys! Lets see some pix and a story!! :D
TroutTrent

Post by TroutTrent »

Do tell I need my fix for today, East or West from the river, Baits, tides ,time of day, spill it all :thumbup: :beer:
creech

Post by creech »

Alltel tower must be down again because I never got a call from either of you. :( :smt012
birddog
Site Sponsor

Post by birddog »

BB... you must have fed him some bad bologna I heard he was down for the count last night. :lol:
GULP! free since 1970.
TroutTrent

Post by TroutTrent »

BB's bologna has a first name :o
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

His boat, his food. We were both worn out from the days activities. Ill let him post the pics and story. :lol:
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
Sea Spot

Post by Sea Spot »

TroutTrent wrote:Do tell I need my fix for today, East or West from the river, Baits, tides ,time of day, spill it all :thumbup: :beer:
We fished from Lanark landing to Turkey Point,fished gulps,top water,spoons,Time, 7:00 to 2:00, High tide was at 7:30 and low was 3:00. BB has alot of good numbers west but it was too rough to travel.
devans850
Site Sponsor

Post by devans850 »

Man I was getting all worked up for a good report :(
JUST SHUT UP AND FISH!
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Thats the way I would have done the report , too there Keith! Oh and BD, God bless you for bringing back that avatar!!

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
birddog
Site Sponsor

Post by birddog »

:lol: 8)
GULP! free since 1970.
Flint River Pirate
Site Sponsor

Post by Flint River Pirate »

Bad Behavior:

I saw your boat at Carter's in Adel last week. I LOVE the "see you later" on that sweet 225!!!
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Thanks FRP. It actually says catch ya later. Next time youre down that way, stop by the store and introduce yourself. Badcock across the road.

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
Bow'd Up

Post by Bow'd Up »

In talking to BB here latetly, he might want to replace "Catch Ya Later" to " I Wanna Catch Somethin". No disrespect SS, you had a jinx on your boat. By the way SS the boat is lookin good.
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Tell you what Bow'd Out, Put your money where your mouth is and we'll go Sunday. Hell Ill even take a girl with me.

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR