Deer Hunting Made Easy

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

jsuber
Site Sponsor

Deer Hunting Made Easy

Post by jsuber »

Check out this Deer using the Swing.

Ty one on

Post by Ty one on »

That reminds me of a story I once heard about a treble hook and a apple :-?
If we were all crazy, Wouldn't that make us all normal.
BlindHog

Post by BlindHog »

I bet he had quite a story to tell the other deer ---IF someone let him and his backstrap go. :smt005
Even a Blind Hog finds an acorn now 'n then...
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

Kinda reminds me of the way we used to catch big gar in the river :roll:
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

With all that adrenalin pumping, that meat wouldn't be worth tryin ta eat :o don't know that I would want to be the one ta walk up to him and cut the rope though :o :smt005 :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
tin can
Site Sponsor

Post by tin can »

I'd like to watch the one that walked up to him to cut the rope. :smt005
What was I supposed to do today?
AJ
Site Sponsor

Post by AJ »

I've got a swing just like that one in my back yard, I haven't caught a deer in mine yet :smt013
You gonna talk, or you gonna fish?
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

tin can wrote:I'd like to watch the one that walked up to him to cut the rope. :smt005
Reminds me of a house in Golden Eagle I was working on 8-9 years ago. A nice 8 point got stuck in a creek, and broke his leg. A neighbor called the man, and he came to free the deer. After unsticking the deer, he propped it up against a tree, and said the forrest was full of broke leg deer, and this one would be fine.
Once his truck rounded the corner, and the concerned neighbor went home, the entertainment started.
These roofers watched the whole ordeal, and when the coast was clear they decided to harvest that 8 point. That buck wore them boys out. Funniest thing I ever saw. :smt005
Stay Thirsty My Friends
jsuber
Site Sponsor

Post by jsuber »

I came across a pretty good size buck that had a broke leg and was pinned against a fence by a pack of domestic dogs. I ran them off, leaned into the exhausted deer and slit his throat and dropped him ot the ground. A man in a plumbing truck pulled up, and asked if I needed help loading the deer into my truck. I told him no, I was just putting the dder out of his misery. He said, "Will you help me load him into mine"?