Fishbites at the FS Fishing Show in Orlando

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

mrmike

Fishbites at the FS Fishing Show in Orlando

Post by mrmike »

Please feel free to stop by our booth at the FS Fishing show this weekend
in Orlando.

When: Sat. and Sun., Oct. 18-19
10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sat., 10. a.m. to 5 p.m. Sun.

Where: Central Florida Fairgrounds
4603 W. Colonial Dr.
4 miles west of I-4 on Hwy 50

Tight lines and safe journeys to all!!

PS... Fishbites will release a new Squid bait late in November. It will be available in Pro Sheets, Chunks and Coldwater Chunks. To find out more about our Coldwater baits... try the link below.

http://www.fishbites.com/cwfishbites.htm
CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Post by CSMarine »

mrmike, mind answering a question? We all seem to be curious about how your fresh water formula's coming along?
Semper Fi
mrmike

Post by mrmike »

CS,

Our plan is to release 2 or 3 Catfish baits... the actual release date keeps getting moved because we want to concentrate our efforts on creating a FULL line of saltwater baits first. The next saltwater flavor/scent - Squid - will be released later in November. Add Squid to the Shrimp, Clam & Crab flavor/scents we already make and I think all would agree that's about every kind of cut bait most saltwater anglers use. We also just got picked up by Henry's Distributors so that has also prompted us to hold off until we see how much of a load they put on us.

The last time Carr Specialty Baits, Inc met, we decided that the Catfish Baits are going to make their appearance in the spring. I will of course keep everyone posted.

Thanks for the question CSMarine... Tight lines and safe journeys!!