For birddog re: (trap cleanup)

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Re: For birddog re: (trap cleanup)

Post by MudDucker »

Eerman wrote:You guys are awful. They better ride with me. I fear for their safety.

P.S. Noleflyfisher, can I borrow your video camera. :D
No, I'm trained in youth protection and safety, so although it would be a great sacrifice, I would be willing to allow them to ride on my boat. All 4's is not appropriate, but on their knees with their elbows placed firmly on the bow rail would be safe and appropriate :-D
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

MD, GAFF girls or not. You have been inducted along with your airboat for trap clean up day.
Gass 'er up boy.
Ye' haw.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
RD
Site Sponsor

Post by RD »

MudDucker wrote:
Eerman wrote:You guys are awful. They better ride with me. I fear for their safety.

No, I'm trained in youth protection and safety, so although it would be a great sacrifice, I would be willing to allow them to ride on my boat. All 4's is not appropriate, but on their knees with their elbows placed firmly on the bow rail would be safe and appropriate :-D
Y'all got this all wrong, those GAFF girls need to be riding on a professionals boat,that way I can overSEE their health and well being and give them a pointer err pointers on crabbing :wink:
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Benjamin Franklin 1759
birddog
Site Sponsor

Post by birddog »

:thumbup: :thumbup: :lol:
GULP! free since 1970.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Jumptrout51 wrote:MD, GAFF girls or not. You have been inducted along with your airboat for trap clean up day.
Gass 'er up boy.
Ye' haw.
I'd be a lot more inclined to gas'er up if I had the right crew :-D
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

RD wrote:
MudDucker wrote:

Y'all got this all wrong, those GAFF girls need to be riding on a professionals boat,that way I can overSEE their health and well being and give them a pointer err pointers on crabbing :wink:
Excuse me, but I agree....you see, I am a professional :-D
Reel Cowboy
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Cowboy »

Barhopr wrote:
Jumptrout51 wrote:Hey BD. Is it OK if I line up some GAFF girls to bow ride and look for traps?
We could get GAFF to do a article. Maybe.
I will bring my boat for this...I made need two of those GAFF girls though Port and Starboard......The best way for the ladies to spot the traps is from the front of the boat, down on all fours....keeping a close eye out :smt026
A better place would be holding onto the t-top over the console in the breeze.
In the words of the great Doc Holliday, "I'll be your huckleberry"
RD
Site Sponsor

Post by RD »

This project needs a theme song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ylRplLn ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Benjamin Franklin 1759
birddog
Site Sponsor

Post by birddog »

Thats a good 1. :lol:
GULP! free since 1970.
snatch-n-reel
Site Sponsor

Post by snatch-n-reel »

RD wrote:This project needs a theme song

There you go :thumbup: :-D
Let me get them Numbers!!!!!!!!
RD
Site Sponsor

Post by RD »

MudDucker wrote:
RD wrote:
MudDucker wrote:

OK we will split them up then,2 on your boat and 2 on mine :lol: :thumbup:
Benjamin Franklin 1759
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

RD wrote:
MudDucker wrote:
RD wrote:
MudDucker wrote:

OK we will split them up then,2 on your boat and 2 on mine :lol: :thumbup:
Now that sounds like a winning compromise :thumbup: :-D