90 Force $500

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

sweetwater

90 Force $500

Post by sweetwater »

Have a 90 HP Force engine with tilt for $500. No Controls for engine, they were cut and stolen/lost. According to neighbors, engine was running fine when previous owner pulled pontoon boat out of water to re-deck it. Came from the St. Johns River in Debary, Florida, now in my yard in Tallahassee. Looks to be in good shape., if it doesn't run, Ill give you your money back.

Also have a 24' pontoon deck for $300. It would make a great screened room or dock.

No trailer, its been promised out. I can email pictures upon request.
Natureboy

Re: 90 Force $500

Post by Natureboy »

Hey bro, where is that pontoon? I would like to see it.
GEAUX TIGERS!
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

When you say "deck", does that mean just the covering or the pontoons with a deck on em? :-D I sent you an email earlier :smt004 also, what year is the motor "send me the S/N and I can tell ya if ya don't know" :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
bbb

Post by bbb »

http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/boa/752079816.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

I'll take the pontoon if we can use the trailer to bring it to Sopchoppy :thumbup: :beer:
EDIT: Boat is sold, only the motor remains :smt010
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”