Sunday 7/6/08 "Local Waters"

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Re: Sunday 7/6/08 "Local Waters"

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

MudDucker wrote:
Jumptrout51 wrote:Trust me!!! SUPER GLUE. Seal and Heal.
Nice fishes.
Super glue may seal it, but with a cut to the bone, it may only seal in infection...serious infection.
Went to a nurse friend of mine and though she didnt do much for my hand, I do feel better :oops: :-D
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

That is one time you DO NOT put Super Glue on the open gash.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

BAD BEHAVIOR wrote:
MudDucker wrote:
Jumptrout51 wrote:Trust me!!! SUPER GLUE. Seal and Heal.
Nice fishes.
Super glue may seal it, but with a cut to the bone, it may only seal in infection...serious infection.
Went to a nurse friend of mine and though she didnt do much for my hand, I do feel better :oops: :-D
:smt005 :smt005 dang boy, you ain't right :smt005 :smt005
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
DixieReb
Site Sponsor

Post by DixieReb »

BB, if it was me with a cut that bad, I'd want the stitches. But this post is 2 days from yours and maybe it's healing up. Just keep an eye on it and get medical care if it doesn't get any better. By the way, nice cobes, you da man!
And I like your boat.
Yours in the South
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Jumptrout51 wrote:That is one time you DO NOT put Super Glue on the open gash.

BBBBWWWWWWAAAAAAAA!!!!! Now thats funny!!! :smt005
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
caseycook

Post by caseycook »

Good day buddy...the "local waters" have been a hot place to be lately. Which boat are y'all taking on Saturday?
Boom goes the dynamite.
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

caseycook wrote:Good day buddy...the "local waters" have been a hot place to be lately. Which boat are y'all taking on Saturday?
We'll be on the Maverick if she'll crank. :-D Were heading a little further west this time to some of CTs neww numbers and I ve dug out my old notebooks to write down a few of my skinny numbers from the old express boat days. My first number I wrote down was called August 27" trout. Hopefully, aint much changed. Ive not fished over there in five years so hopefully them holes arent too rusty!! Been a while since I could go skinny on tourney day. Hoping for a change! :thumbup: :beer:

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
Flint River Pirate
Site Sponsor

Post by Flint River Pirate »

Nice fish bud, hope you are healing up nicely!
Team Jolly Mon
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

dolphinatic wrote:Nice cobies :thumbup: :thumbup: I hope you didn't get that pretty boat all messed up again :roll: Them trout were hard to find Saturday at Econfina too, but we managed a 3 man limit once the tide turned.

Just finished 'em off and now I'm enjoying a nice big piece of homemade key lime pie with a cup of Boca Java's Sumatran Sunset coffee :smt007 :lick: Soon it will be :sleep:
Dem fish look like they need to cook a bit longer there , Tom!! And TC, I have a big first aid kit and Im a quick healer!!! I went to my doctor friend today and he told I was a DA. I told him I needed to know something I didnt know. :smt009 He said he could trim and stitch or let it heal the old fashioned way. He said id probably have a scar and I told him i was too old to wear speedos anyway!! Cooking up the cobe on the grill right now with some spicy butter right now!! :smt007 :lick:

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
dolphinatic
Advertising Sponsor

Post by dolphinatic »

You're right Jay.....we didn't have trout sushi. This was the final result :lick:

"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Proverbs 18:21

Team BevisRealty.com
BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Dang tasty looking bud, dang tasty!!

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
FSUDiver

Post by FSUDiver »

nice report, anyone mind sharing just what makes a spot good for Cobia? I have been trying the past two years and only managed to land a 27 incher...fought like hell though. lookin for depth, time of day, structure, etc? any info is appreciated.
snatch-n-reel
Site Sponsor

Post by snatch-n-reel »

Good day BB. Glad to hear the hand is healing well
Let me get them Numbers!!!!!!!!
Aucilla
Site Sponsor

Post by Aucilla »

omg now i am really hungry for fried trout!
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Damn Bill, ya aint dead :smt004 I was beginin ta wonder bout ya :-D

Not a terrible day BB :thumbup: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”