St. Marks 1/16/04

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

dbplug
Site Sponsor

St. Marks 1/16/04

Post by dbplug »

An absolutely beautiful day. Put in at the fort at 8:45 AM. Fished west of bouy 26, visibility to 6', temp 54. Worked my way back up river. Temp at the fort 60. No action. Worked from the tenneco docks up river, 62 at shields. Tied up at 3rd bend at the pine tree on the east side of river. Temp 64.5 @ 12:00.

Caught one red 15", many silver trout, 2 !@#$%^@#%^ gar.

Off the river at 1:00

11:00 it was glass by the lighthouse. Wish I had the correct rods, I'd have tried it. Sky was blue, hardly anyone on the river.

Damn guys, it does not get much better for January 16th. Did not even see Chalks catch and release pelican.

All the best.
for petes sake
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

Man that sounds pretty :thumbup: Now ya know why I keep 7 differant types of poles in my boat "baited diferent to" :o :thumbup: :thumbup:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”