Econfina 03/03/04

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Econfina 03/03/04

Post by Sir reel »

Chalk wrote:
Where the heck is your report

wevans wrote:
Yea, you holdin out on us SR
Sorry to keep you in suspense. I believe that my partner and I now qualify as members of the
“skunk brigadeâ€
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
Littoral

Post by Littoral »

SR, great report, for the details. Here, there, everywhere, I felt the pain.
something's got to work!! :(
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

Did you see any grass? The underwater variety? Should of let me know, I could of told you a spot to try, but your prone to hit stuff :roll: and I wouldn't want to be held liable :wink:

Glad you got to go......
DixieReb
Site Sponsor

Post by DixieReb »

SR.
Glad you got to go out, even if the fish didn't cooperate. I wonder what's wrong with them? They should be out there. Maybe water's too cold. We did real good in the area just north of Rock Island last fall. We wanted to go tomorrow, but it's supposed to be blow'in pretty good down there.
It was really good to meet you last Sat. at the social. Was a reel-good time. Does your wife fish with you a lot?
Yours in the South
dstockwell

Post by dstockwell »

Glad yea got out SR.. Monday we took the ride from Keaton to Rock Island :o That was the only place I caught the little bit I did. And then it was very slow.
Reel Country
Site Sponsor

Post by Reel Country »

SR,
Isn't it illegal to remove even a ghost traps? ;-)

Glad it's out of the way and glad not much lost, except time.
Sir reel
Site Sponsor

Post by Sir reel »

DixieReb
Does your wife fish with you a lot?
Yes she does. Someone else ask her that at the Social and her response was about 1/2 the time.

Chalk
Did you see any grass?

Did'nt see much at all that I would call grass. There was a lot of stuff on the bottom ... I would call it moss more than grass. Didn't see any of the floating stuff.

I left out one item that may be of interest to someone... we saw a lot...and I mean a lot... of mullet jumping on the East and North sides of Rock Island.
"Good Judgement" comes from experience, ... and a lot of that..... results from "Bad Judgement".
Will_Fish_4_Food
Site Sponsor

Post by Will_Fish_4_Food »

Good report, thanks :thumbup: