Hunting Lease-Brooks Co, Ga

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

dawghouse1

Hunting Lease-Brooks Co, Ga

Post by dawghouse1 »

I'm posting this for a friend. He has 920 acres he is leasing the Deer, Turkey, and Duck hunting. It has a 2 Bedroom cabin w/ Central H/Air sitting on a 33 acre lake. The land is broken in 3 tracts(320,530,70) all w/in 3-4 miles of the cabin. The land is in Brooks Co. w/ most of it on or near Piscola Creek. P'nuts & Soybeans are planted on Cultivatable land. Asking $12,000 plus utilities. If you are intrested his numbers are 229-263-7116 or 229-263-1004.
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves."---Will Rogers
seatrout99
Site Sponsor

Re: Hunting Lease-Brooks Co, Ga

Post by seatrout99 »

Duck pond(s) or just the large lake??? Any pics or an aerial photo??
dawghouse1

Post by dawghouse1 »

seatrout99 wrote:Duck pond(s) or just the large lake??? Any pics or an aerial photo??

I dont have any pics but there are two places that on the tract w/ the cabin that hold ducks. I'm not sure about the other tracts.
"There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves."---Will Rogers
MrGreenJeans

Post by MrGreenJeans »

I used to have a lease on the Piscola creek right outside of Dixie. If you want to shoot trophy deer, this is a great area for it.
I Like the simple pleasures........like killing my enemies, drinking his wine and taking his women and gold.