Anybody fishing tomorrow?

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Tod

Anybody fishing tomorrow?

Post by Tod »

Econ tomorrom morning for me. Daylight then fish to early afternoon. Have to be back in town in time for the Noles and Canes baseball game at 7:00.
Tod Browning (AKA Iceman)
Tod

Post by Tod »

Hey Chalk, you fishing tomorrow? Looks like I'm by myseft again. Never thought I'd have so much troble finding people to fish with. I'm beginning to think maybe its just me they don't want to fish with :o .
Tod Browning (AKA Iceman)
Chalk

Post by Chalk »

I wish....I was volunteered :roll: to help clean someones shed out :hammer:

Seems like when I want to go everyone else is busy too :smt102

The only way I got to go last Sunday was I said phuck it and went, I had work to do....I should be working now, but the union says I get a break on the hour so :roll: :wink: :D

I should finish this job in a week or so and then we can go and bother some fish :-D
DWilliams

Post by DWilliams »

goin to the worm gruntin festival.
fishsticks
Site Sponsor

Post by fishsticks »

Just got a call from a bud who wants to go tomorrow. Looks like I'll be loadin the boat up tonight. :thumbup: :beer: :thumbup: :beer: ---Mashes Sands for grouper and Jacks at the K-tower weather permitting.
Fish Masterson
Site Sponsor

Post by Fish Masterson »

Tod, You'll be far from alone at ole Icky tommorrow. There will be a thousand boats out there, and I will be one of them. I know how you feel though, not being able to find a fishing partner. Everyone always wants to go until you invite them, then they have something to do. When you don't invite them they get upset.
You can always solve this problem the way I did, by getting a dog. I find that fishing with my dog, or alone can be quite a rewarding experience. Enjoy it while you can, 'cause before long, you will have so many "fishin partners", that you'll have to start makin choices on "who to take this week".
Good luck tommorow, Fish Masterson

P.S. I was not referring to any of you on the board that responded, but to people in general :-D .