Really nice boats and tackle for sale

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

BAD BEHAVIOR
Site Sponsor

Really nice boats and tackle for sale

Post by BAD BEHAVIOR »

Seeing as how our beloved coast is about to be petroleum laden, I figured Id get the jump on the huge boat run. I have a Triton 220LTS and a Maverick 17 Master Angler. Probably 5 grand in fishing equipment and Two GPS's with all JT's numbers plus a few more. Any offers??????? :smt009 Just wondering how many more will be for sale in the next short while???? Really sad to think we wont be fishing for a couple of years, at least. Im not into the political bs associated with the spill, and Im no tree hugger. Its just a shame. A dog gone shame of all the good times and memories we are losing due to this horrible disaster. I know there are many out of work because of it and it will effect the coastal economies for sometime. I pray for you guys daily. I guess Im just being a little selfish but I sure am gonna miss those Ecofina sunrises and trips across St George sound at Sunset. All serious offers will be considered. Bonus buy on all for one deal!!! :-D I sure am gonna miss BB!! :smt010
A wise person pays attention to correction that will improve his life...... Proverbs 15:31 ICB <")))))>*<

TEAM BAD BEHAVIOR
RHTFISH
Site Sponsor

Re: Really nice boats and tackle for sale

Post by RHTFISH »

You would not be able to live with yourself! :(
You could spend 10X the money trying to find a replacement vice and still be disappointed!
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
breeze

Post by breeze »

I feel your pain, BB. But be of good cheer, brother. There's plenty of fresh water to satisfy that ol' fishin' jones that BP or anyone else for that matter hasn't defiled (yet) :D .
'If you don't know where you're goin', you could end up anywhere.'
wevans
Site Sponsor

Post by wevans »

I'll give ya $500 fer that whole shabang :smt004 they's to many rivers and lakes for me ta sell any of my stuff :-D :thumbup: :beer: :beer:
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

my dad received notice from the County that they are looking to place a boom across the entrance of SJB later this week. Maybe a couple places can be protected; I'm about to catch two of everything and toss them over the boom.

Based on this article it looks like IP is going to receive a boom as well.

http://www.starfl.com/news/county-20975 ... elson.html
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Bow'd Up

Post by Bow'd Up »

I'll give you $5.00 for both of the GPS units with JT's holes. I know those holes ain't no good but the GPS units would be nice.......On a serious note, you are right, it's a dayum shame that what we love and cherish may be F$&%ed up soon because of the careless actions of BP and lack of oversight from our government.
red_yakker
Site Sponsor

Post by red_yakker »

I think I can survive on freshwater fishing for a while.
The Ixtoc I spill in Mexico (washed up in Texas) is one of the worst oil spills ever, next to this one. 3 years later, they had reopened the commercial fishing in the area. I've also read reports of people going back to see it 5 years later and they couldn't even tell that it had happened. Even if the oil does hit us (and it looks like it will), maybe the fishing won't be closed as long as most people think. I dunno, just trying to stay optimistic.

BB, I'll trade you my treestand, all my camo, and heck, I'll even throw in a free hunting weekend on the private Perry Land Farms hunting ranch and resort for the Maverick 17. :D You can kill all the deer, hogs and turkeys you want. Heck, I'll let you kill a few chickens if you just wanna take some meat home.

Deal? My girlfriend is a title clerk, we could go ahead and get the whole rig in my name by the end of the day if you want. :-D
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing. ~Babylonian Proverb
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

Since this appears to be a negative bidding process, BB... give you $0.01 for everything. :beer:
salute1
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Semper Fi-sh
Site Sponsor

Post by Semper Fi-sh »

Words from a great leader of Marines once said, "Retreat Hell, we are attacking in a different direction"
BB, there is to much coast to give up, we might have to travel longer to find great inshore fishing, but there is plenty to be discovered...
caseycook

Post by caseycook »

BB - I'll give you two logs of Skoal pouches for your Curados and a year's supply of bluegills for BB. I might need to borrow the Husqvarna so I can take down the T-top though. Sounds fair to me... :-D :beer:
Boom goes the dynamite.
Redbelly
Site Sponsor

Post by Redbelly »

There will be the Ga coast to fill in until it's clear on the Gulf again! :-D
Work 2 fish 4 days

1988 vintage 1436 Fisher Jon
1992 vintage 15 hp Merc
Flint River Pirate
Site Sponsor

Post by Flint River Pirate »

Redbelly wrote:There will be the Ga coast to fill in until it's clear on the Gulf again! :-D

Shhhhhhh!
Team Jolly Mon
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Fill 'em up with gas and give me $20. Deliver them to Taylorville.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
Sea Spot

Post by Sea Spot »

Drop BB 2 of at the house on your way to work,i will pay you when i sell the Spot.
rocket
Site Sponsor

Post by rocket »

Redbelly wrote:There will be the Ga coast to fill in until it's clear on the Gulf again! :-D
Yall got a coast????
Stay Thirsty My Friends