NFGFC REDFISH TOURNAMENT ROLL CALL

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

jsuber
Site Sponsor

Re: NFGFC REDFISH TOURNAMENT ROLL CALL

Post by jsuber »

Tandem Yak, is a divorce Yak. Its already being discussed Showboat, but thanks. Neither the Callaghan or myself own a boat, but I do have seven kayaks.
flounderpounder
Site Sponsor

Post by flounderpounder »

SHOWBOAT wrote: You and the Callahan's could do a boat as something different from your other tournies. a tandam yak? Some of the ramps are kayak friendly locations...
I got friends with boats, I will be fishing with Snatch. I like red tournaments.
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

flounderpounder wrote:
SHOWBOAT wrote: You and the Callahan's could do a boat as something different from your other tournies. a tandam yak? Some of the ramps are kayak friendly locations...
I got friends with boats, I will be fishing with Snatch. I like red tournaments.
Hope you're prepared to catch Pat's fish for him :D JK, I'll actually put my money on this team.

Jeff-If I were participating I'd offer you a ride but I can't play this month. Pair up with Benji and fish his b-61, same as 'yak. I've heard rumblings from others who might participate if they can find a partner as well. Let me know me know if you need to get in touch with one of them. I'll doubt any will put on the same size tourney stinger I did though :beer: That pic is still on the wall at JBT.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
Sun Daze

Post by Sun Daze »

jsuber wrote: The concessions are to relieve "your" guilt.
:smt005 That's funny... You know me soooo well!! :roll:

jsuber wrote: Who wants to get beat by someone when "you" have all the advantages of a motor, speed, electronics, more people on the boat, more rods in the water, live bait, and capability to cover more distance. This way you can go home and say, "That fellar only beat me cause of them damn concessions".
Those thoughts never crossed my mind. I'm sure Tall Tails could whip most any of us on here out of his yak. I just saw it as someone who was whining because the rules for this tournament didn't suit them! That is my OPINION!!

jsuber wrote:
And I used the word "I" because I did those things, and I'm sure you have done some pretty amazing and spectacular things yourself, but I just happened to have done all of those things I listed and I'm proud of it. I think of myself as an advocate for kayak fishing ( I hot linked the word advocate so you could look it up easier, just click on it ). Besides, its already being addressed by the right folks, and thanks for the consideration.

And either way this turns out, I'll be at the weigh in, and hope you can make it to show me them monster Reds your gonna catch.
Sounds like a bunch of arrogant chest pounding to me. Just because you do all of these activities that you deem benevolent, doesn't mean the rules should be bent for you. Just reeks of an entitlement attitude to me. Thanks, for being so condescending Jeff and for reminding me why I don't fish tournaments anymore. You da man!!
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

Could we please get back to the business of Tournament Roll Call?
Thank you.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
Juan
Site Sponsor

Post by Juan »

Yeah... I'm in and I expect points just for showing up. :wink:
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
jsuber
Site Sponsor

Post by jsuber »

Sounds like a bunch of arrogant chest pounding to me. Just because you do all of these activities that you deem benevolent, doesn't mean the rules should be bent for you. Just reeks of an entitlement attitude to me. Thanks, for being so condescending Jeff and for reminding me why I don't fish tournaments anymore. You da man!!
You don't even have a dog in this race, and the rules were changed this year. Your welcome. When I get promoted to King of the World, you can be in charge of mounting the .50 cal machine guns on all the trucks. There will be no cars.

I will ban motorcycles with blinking headlights.

I will ban baby strollers on airplanes.

I will make sure teachers get paid more than actors and musicians.

Thanks for your vote for me "Supreme Commander of the World"

Now lets get back to fishing.
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

:pop_1 :pop_1
jsuber
Site Sponsor

Post by jsuber »

Now see there, I knew you would go there. I went all the way from when you started on me, and you finally got to the name calling. Thats too bad. In spite of your post and vulgar language about Christmas and the FWC violatators, you were starting to convince me you were gonna be okay.

All of the "I" "I" "I" things are what we are all supposed to do to be involved in the fishing community and online fishing community. In an online community, some people have to post information, like reports, events, how to's, and pictures of catches. I Post, I inform, I participate, I fish, and I praise the reports of the others that participate too. You instigate, you cuss others on the site, you get your opinion out, but you don't seem to fish, post any reports, you don't participate in the tournaments, and you want to demonize me for trying to increase participation and camaraderie in a monthly tournament that you don't even plan on being involved in. What seems like arrogance to you, is guilt for not contributing anything but your opinion, on a subject that you have no investment in. I seem condescending because I am doing my part to participate in this forum and this community. So what is it your doing? Am I entitled to give my opinion because I do participate? No, but I do pay my dues. And when someone calls me up and complains that they want to fish these tournaments but feels that the new rules will deny them equal footing to participate, then I will provide a voice on their behalf. Find your self a better cause than denigrating those that do participate. Don't deny yourself the joy of fishing tournaments because of other people who are unlike yourself. Its not about winning the tournaments, but participating and sharing ideas with those you fish with.
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

:smt006 I wanna win. :D
So far as contributing, everybody fishes my holes.
I have nothing left to contribute.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
yardman32317
Site Sponsor

Post by yardman32317 »

Hate to miss the tournament but me and the Mrs are going to Capt Lears' seminar.
Hope ya'll have a great time out there.
See you at the NFGFC meeting this Thursday!
Sua Sponte
RLTW
Sun Daze

Post by Sun Daze »

jsuber wrote:Now see there, I knew you would go there. I went all the way from when you started on me, and you finally got to the name calling. Thats too bad. In spite of your post and vulgar language about Christmas and the FWC violatators, you were starting to convince me you were gonna be okay.
All I said in the Christams thread was a quote of JT51's post ans agreed! No "vulgarities as you stated!
jsuber wrote: All of the "I" "I" "I" things are what we are all supposed to do to be involved in the fishing community and online fishing community. In an online community, some people have to post information, like reports, events, how to's, and pictures of catches. I Post, I inform, I participate, I fish, and I praise the reports of the others that participate too. You instigate, you cuss others on the site, you get your opinion out, but you don't seem to fish, post any reports, you don't participate in the tournaments, and you want to demonize me for trying to increase participation and camaraderie in a monthly tournament that you don't even plan on being involved in. What seems like arrogance to you, is guilt for not contributing anything but your opinion, on a subject that you have no investment in.

I don't cuss other members...The pic was some levity, but it seems that was misunderstood.

I do fish and fish a lot, I have never seen the point in posting pics and bragging about my catches. But here some for you...

Thses are from the Keaton Beach area... Caught on live bait!

Now back to the Tourney roll call.

This is my lasty post in this thread! Have a good day Jeff!!
tallykenj
Site Sponsor

Post by tallykenj »

I'm out for this one as I'm looking to learn some tips at the seminar. I'll see everyone at the NFGFC meeting Thursday.
The Back Porch
Tom Keels
Site Admin

Post by Tom Keels »

Any more epenis measuring on this thread will result in it being locked. Knock it off guys.
Tom Keels
Site Founder

snatch-n-reel
Site Sponsor

Post by snatch-n-reel »

I had to google "epenis", thanks for the new word. I think they both were lacking in the "epenis".
Let me get them Numbers!!!!!!!!