1st trip of the year for WAM @ WAM hole.

Use this area to post inshore fishing reports from the area. Please try to include relevant information such as:
Location, date, time, water conditions, weather conditions, baits, techniques, species caught, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

What a mess

1st trip of the year for WAM @ WAM hole.

Post by What a mess »

Go there plenty of water met a guy from the site LGR or something in a pretty Express. He said he had fished with JT the other day told him that was a great way to introduce himself & it might be easier to accept if he was gay.

I had checked with Junior Dice ran up to yates creek. Was inside every one else they wern't catching fish and I was on fire. All the sudden there is 1/2 dozen boats behind me.

Both Guys had fished with me before. Niether had ever had a day like today. We threw back many very nicce fish and wound up with a great mess on ice.

They bit both the bite a bait & catch 2000 plugs we just kept going north till we got almost to Eagles nest. 3 25" Reds 15 Trout to 20"s.

I know you think I am kidding but my buddy caught a keeper black drum on a bite a bait. No mind or mood altering subsatnces were involved.

A great 1st day of the new year and last day of the season before the closure. There was a perfect breeze to keep us moving. It was a great day! Can't wait for March!

Water went from very clear to pretty stained, 55 up to 58 It was a great day on the water.

salute3 WAM OUT
Last edited by What a mess on February 1st, 2011, 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yesterday it was taboo today it is normal what the heck will they be doing tomorrow?
jsuber
Site Sponsor

Re: 1st trip of the year for WAM @ WAM hole.

Post by jsuber »

Nice day
Jumptrout51
Site Sponsor

Post by Jumptrout51 »

8) Fame has no boundaries.
p.s. glad you caught some on my holes.
WHOSE FISH IS IT?
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Nice report WAM!
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.
LJR
Site Sponsor

Post by LJR »

JT is a good net man atleast he was the other day. cause he sure cant fish. :lol:
TEAM TOP SEACRET
What a mess

Post by What a mess »

LJR wrote:JT is a good net man atleast he was the other day. cause he sure cant fish. :lol:

An honest effort at redeeming yourself in my eyes, I forgive you for refering to JT in our introduction.
I will gladly fish with you sometime let me know and we'll go. You can show me more of JT's holes.

You saw where I was we were on the Trout bite there when I got to where you were we limited on Reds quick.
I jumped over the warrior and just kept catching them all the way going north. Kept the live well running.
We were constantly upgrading. no joke the guys were hurting from pulling on good fish on lite gear.
About four we called it there was still plenty of water but in the back of my mind I couldn't forget,
I remebered you saying folks got in trouble the night before, I didn't want to push my luck.
We never caught a sow lost a couple that coulda been but we'll never know.
Yesterday it was taboo today it is normal what the heck will they be doing tomorrow?
red_yakker
Site Sponsor

Post by red_yakker »

:thumbup: Nice report. Were ya'll fishing the oyster bars or out in the grass? I was in the same general area on Sunday, but didn't do so hot. I blamed my failure on the pea-soup fog.
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing. ~Babylonian Proverb
What a mess

Post by What a mess »

Bars & Bank never got outside the bars but saw folws fishing there too.
I will always fish the bank & creek mouth or shore side of the bars if I can get the fish to cooperate.
Fog may have hurt you they are cold blooded.