Charter Trip--Carabelle

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

fishsticks
Site Sponsor

Charter Trip--Carabelle

Post by fishsticks »

This may be a bit redundant(sp?) :oops: But I need help on finding a charter trip for grouper out of that area(Carabelle). I usually go out of Mashes Sands area, but have people wanting to try a new Captain\boat. Any suggestions would be appreciated. They are taking me out for my B-day, so as soon as I can book one the quicker I can enjoy... Thanks. I'm in a hurry so my spelling may a bit off, don't judge me :-D
skeeter

Post by skeeter »

Fishsticks,

I took my family out on a grouper charter last Christmas. I chose Captain Randy out of the Moorings in Carabelle. He and his wife, "Debo" were awesome. :thumbup: :thumbup: We caught our limit in grouper with 6 customers. They work very hard for you to catch your limit, and are most friendly. :D We had a great time. His website is http://www.captainrandy.com. We are the folks from "texas" about 5 clicks in on his website gallery. :P They provide everything for you, and the boat is nice and BIG! Check them out, you won't be disappointed! I highy recommend them and would definately use them again next time we go!

Skeeter
RedMann
Site Sponsor

Post by RedMann »

No offense intended to Captain Randy but I think Tom Stephens, Topnotch Charters would be a better choice.

(850) 893-5404 or (850) 566-9312.
captain_tom98@yahoo.com
http://www.topnotchoffshore.com
Tidedancer
Site Sponsor

Post by Tidedancer »

Randy is a good Capt. Like Redman said. But form my money. Capt Tom Stephen is who I go out with.
Top Notch Offshore Fishing
850-566-9312
captain_tom98@yahoo.com
Ken K
Site Sponsor

Post by Ken K »

I would go with Capt. Tom myself. Tom runs a sweet 25' Contender. Depending on how many, and what kind of people are going it may not be for your party. No sofa's and chairs on deck. :D
Ken
Wil
Dive Boards Moderator

Post by Wil »

I'll add to the recommendations for Captain Tom. I've been with Captain Randy before, but I'd much rather go with Captain Tom. The only big pluses for Randy's boat are the AC and the enclosed head
fishsticks
Site Sponsor

Post by fishsticks »

Thanks folks for all the suggestions, I am going to check them all out. I'll let yall know.