HOT August sale South GA Outdoors

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Dubble Trubble
Site Sponsor

Re: HOT August sale South GA Outdoors

Post by Dubble Trubble »

Salty Gator wrote:It is difficult to run a small business today. I also own a small business. Quite often, box stores can sell illegally obtained and illegally repackaged products for less than I can get them from my distributer. Where we have to stand out is superior knowledge of the product and customer service. When we are able to lower prices to try to compete w the box stores, we are lucky to get them as low as Walmart etc sells them for. To make a business owner take his time to defend his prices, on this thread, against Walmart is ridiculous. A man is trying to make an honest living and someone calls him out for not having prices consistent with what that person thinks they should be is WEAK. I'm guessing this person does not own or run a small business. Thank goodness the public is being watched out for agains the unfair tyranny of small business owners. :roll:

Could you elaborate on that statement? Just curious.

As for my opinion, Heath has always been good on pricing. I have bought several guns there and clothing , ammo and fishing supplies. I can tell you the service was MUCH better than Wally World.....

Dubble :thumbup:
The more I know about something, the more I know that I did not know as much as I thought I knew that I knew.
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Double, I'm not sure if I can elaborate, but ill be happy to give you an example that directly affects my business. It will have to wait until after work today.
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
Redfin
Site Sponsor

Post by Redfin »

All this arguing started over a persons opinion -- time to change em ladies-- (some may require Super size)
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (47.76 KiB) Viewed 1333 times
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Redfin wrote:All this arguing started over a persons opinion -- time to change em ladies-- (some may require Super size)
Untitled-1.jpg
Sometimes it is best to keep you opinion to yourself
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Double...pm sent
TLB2

Post by TLB2 »

We had a good turnout tonight. Prices are the same through Saturday. Thanks for everyones support!