House for rent

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Hiljun

House for rent

Post by Hiljun »

Looking for something between Bald Point and St. Marks. After serving my time in Williston, ND we are looking to finally settle in y'alls little piece of Heaven. It needs to be pet and kid friendly, non smoking and preferably under a thousand a month. We are looking to rent for 6 months to a year before we buy our own place. I would like to have a garage or a shop for my wood working tools and a yard for the kids. My wife is a nurse and will work in tally and I will be starting my lawn care service down there as well as building custom furniture. In between fishing trips of course. I appreciate any advice you have whether it be leads for clients or a house and in turn I promise lots of good SGI reports. We have lived in the area before on work assignments and know it well. We are in Arkansas know and will be coming down around the first of April. House needs to be at least a 3/2. Thanks in advance for your help. :beer:

Joe
Hiljun

Re: House for rent

Post by Hiljun »

Maybe I should clarify serving time. I am not a convict ND winters are probably worse than serving time though. At least to southern boy anyway. I would even be fine with a fixer upper and work a trade. Someone has to know something. I will offer cold :beer: has a finders fee.
Thanks
Joe
bman

Post by bman »

Rentals are not easy to find - most people rent word of mouth or through property management companies that only put the listings on their sites- not the MLS.

I'll put together a few names for you to call
Barry Bevis, Realtor and Owner of BigBendFishing.net
I liked it so much, I bought the company ;-)

http://www.bevisrealty.com
TEAM "Duck Season!"
Hiljun

Post by Hiljun »

Thanks