Suzuki parts....

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

UFBeef

Suzuki parts....

Post by UFBeef »

Just moved up here about a year ago, looking for a local supplier for Suzuki parts that actually has parts in stock in the Crawfordville, St. Marks or Tally areas. Any recommendations would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
silverking
Site Sponsor

Re: Suzuki parts....

Post by silverking »

Shields Marina in St. Marks is a Suzuki dealer. 850-925-6158.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Parkway marine is also a Suzuki dealer
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
UFBeef

Post by UFBeef »

Thanks SK! I'll check them out.

I went into Parkway, after a dissertation about why they didn't like Suzuki's and all the problems with the motors and the company, they didint stock any parts except water pump kits that I needed.

I'll try Shields, but thanks for the heads up.
SS-342
Site Sponsor

Post by SS-342 »

I own a Suzuki and love it! I order my parts on line from Browns Suzuki Marina, East Point Md. - I think? They are very helpful in taking orders and so far have had nothing but successes in my ordering. My 115 Suzuki has given us very good service. Some areas of the country run mostly Suzuki. Our area seems to like Mercury and other brands. Most all major brands seem to be good engines. The "nut" behind the helm is an important part of how well any engine preforms.
SS-342
198DLV CS 115HP
13' Gheenoe 6HP
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

[quote="UFBeef"]Thanks SK! I'll check them out.

I went into Parkway, after a dissertation about why they didn't like Suzuki's and all the problems with the motors and the company, they didint stock any parts except water pump kits that I needed.

That is strange. They talked my BIL out of an etech and into a Suzuki. Said the warantee was similar and it came with all of the lines and tank, for a little less $.
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

SS-342 wrote:The "nut" behind the helm is an important part of how well any engine preforms.
:lol: That's classic. I may have to borrow that one for my Boat Talk column sometime.

The Suzukis I have run when testing boats have all been good performers. Lots of power throughout the range and noticeably light for four-strokes. The knock against them has always been a fractured dealer network/support, but that is now changing.

Hopefully Dennis at Shields will be able to fix you up with your parts needs.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
UFBeef

Post by UFBeef »

I'm from Okeechobee, we had a full service Zuke dealer there that always had everything I needed. I prefer to keep my money local, but not going to have time to get to Shields. I ended up ordering from Brownspoint.
I've been very happy with my Zuke. Most of the Seatow and commercial guys on the Lake and coast all ran Zuke with thousands of hours and no conplaints.
Thanks for the advice guys!