Teal Season

For all your hunting related posts! If we get enough traffic here there will be other sub forums: Turkey Hunting, Deer Hunting, Duck Hunting...

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Danibeth

Teal Season

Post by Danibeth »

To all y'all headed out for early teal and wood duck season, GOOD LUCK!!!
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Re: Teal Season

Post by MudDucker »

I have as yet to go. Kind of sad, but I haven't heard anybody really doing too well with them. Seems the storm ran some out. :smt010
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
onefishtwofish
Site Sponsor

Post by onefishtwofish »

No teal even shot at. We did see one flock. We were set up wrong on Saturday, but got in a better position on Sunday. Many other boats that heard our shooting on Saturday were set up around us, but we still managed a decent shoot. And got to watch some folks getting some well deserved attention by the GW at the landing. We asked, after he checked us, if we could go ahead and load our boat in front of them and the GW said 'Oh yeah, go ahead, they are going to be here a while".
Ducks, turkeys, flats fishing. Who has time for golf?
Danibeth

Post by Danibeth »

Nice that you got some ducks. And that there were GWs out checking people. I haven't been out....drs orders that i can't go for the teal season :smt010 so maybe i'll run out to st. marks and see if there are teal on the ponds....at least get to see some...
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

I saw a good number of teal last weekend, but most were pretty high. We only managed to kill 2 that came in lower and in smaller groups.

what body of water was FWC patrolling?
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.