Where did the fish go????

This area is for general discussions about fishing, rigging, baits, etc.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Ttt

Where did the fish go????

Post by Ttt »

Today I got on the water at the fort at 9. We fish from 10 to 4 not even one bite. We threw everything at them including live shrimp but not even a nibble. Saw a couple of guys at the ramp and they said the same thing. Hmmmnmm?????
wallisam

Re: Where did the fish go????

Post by wallisam »

thought it was just me, 1st. boat at the ramp, 1st bite at 8:00 a keeper red. at 9:00 found a school of trout, 1st cast a keeper trout, after about 12 shorts in a row decided to move, never had another trout bite all day.
Swampcreek

Post by Swampcreek »

They are all at my honey hole
FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

Did you go up river or down river towards lighthouse?

big storm with a lot of water just came through... changing fronts due to the cold coming through.

or just wrong baits lol
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
Ttt

Post by Ttt »

galantnole wrote:Did you go up river or down river towards lighthouse?

big storm with a lot of water just came through... changing fronts due to the cold coming through.

or just wrong baits lol
We went toward the lighthouse and all around the oyster bars. Also into a couple of creeks. We threw the whole tackle box out there and not even one nibble. I also bottom fish with a shrimp and cut mullet too.