Friday Morning 4-21

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Blue spinner
Site Sponsor

Friday Morning 4-21

Post by Blue spinner »

Morning all
no fishing today , got to clean up and get ready to go home on Saturday
going to stick around to see the tournament off tomorrow Morning
everybody is on there on today
One thing about the speed of light it gets here too early in the morning
countrycorners

Re: Friday Morning 4-21

Post by countrycorners »

Good Morning!
Got to try out my new Lowrance Gps/depthfndr yesterday . Its aElite5HDI I bought cheap cause its obsolete but compared to the old unit I had its like magic. The real plus is the navionics map card I put in it.It amazing to actually know exactly where you are!!.
Caught some fish out of Econfina, came home & cooked em up for dinner. Good day, ready to go again.
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

MORNIN C.C. WELL THE OLD MAN CONTINUES HAVING MY USUAL BAD LUCK. WAS EDGING MY SIDE WALK YESTERDAY AND STEPPED IN A LOW DEPRESSION IN THE GROUND, STARTED TO FALL AND REACHED OUT TO GRAB THE STEP RAIL, MISSED THE RAIL AND THE BACK OF MY RIGHT ARM HIT THE BOTTOM SIDE OF THE RAIL AND RIPPED THE SKIN ON THE TOP OF MY ARM OFF, ABOUT 1 INCH BY 2 INCHES LONG. BLED LIKE A STUCK PIG. WENT IN AND WASHED IT OFF WITH SOME PEROXIDE AND PUT A BANDAGE ON. THE BANDAGE KEPT SLIDING OFF SO I PUT TAPE ALL THE WAY AROUND MY ARM TO HOLD IT IN PLACE, WHICH WORKED. WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND THE RAW MEAT WAS STILL BLEEDING PRETTY BAD. WASHED IT OUT AGAIN WITH PEROXIDE AND REBANDAGED IT, GUESS I WILL HAVE TO GO THE E.R. AND SEE IF THEY CAN GET ME TO QUIT BLEEDING, JUST ONE MORE THING THAT HAPPENED THAT SHOULDN'T HAVE. I AM GETTING SO DISCOURAGED BY ALL THE STUFF THAT HAS GONE WRONG IN MY LIFE IN THE LAST SEVERAL MONTHS. LORD, HELP ME.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO
RED ZONE 48

Post by RED ZONE 48 »

AS ONE OLD FART TO ANOTHER, GET SOME COVERLET BANDAGES, SOME DRUG STORES HAVE THEM OR YOU CAN FIND THEM ON THE INTERNET , SKIN M.D. USES THEM AND THEY ARE THE ONLY THING I CAN GET TO STICK

EVEN IN THE SHOWER THEY WON'T COME OFF , USUALLY COME IN 50 0R 100 PER PACK , AND THEY ARE REASONABLY PRICED . I USE A LOT OF THEM .
FUTCHCAIRO

Post by FUTCHCAIRO »

THANKS 48, I NEED TO GET SOME OF THOSE, MY SKIN IS LIKE TISSUE PAPER IT IS SO THIN I CAN JUST BRUSH UP AGAINST A SMALL LIMB AND LOOSE A PIECE OF SKIN ABOUT 1/2 INCH WIDE. THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION.
PA
SEMPER FI
FUTCHCAIRO