HVAC guy for new install

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

MudDucker
Site Sponsor

HVAC guy for new install

Post by MudDucker »

As a part of my remodeling of my little house near Lanark, I am adding a package unit for ac/heat. Who would be a good person to install? I am pretty sure I have a guy to do the duct work, just need the permit pulled and the unit set on a raised platform. I want someone who can also do timely service and repair after the unit is in.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
reelbad

Re: HVAC guy for new install

Post by reelbad »

MudDucker wrote:As a part of my remodeling of my little house near Lanark, I am adding a package unit for ac/heat. Who would be a good person to install? I am pretty sure I have a guy to do the duct work, just need the permit pulled and the unit set on a raised platform. I want someone who can also do timely service and repair after the unit is in.
Once again, Steve Taylor, JT or Jumptrout on this forum. 528-3079.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Re: HVAC guy for new install

Post by MudDucker »

reelbad wrote:
MudDucker wrote:As a part of my remodeling of my little house near Lanark, I am adding a package unit for ac/heat. Who would be a good person to install? I am pretty sure I have a guy to do the duct work, just need the permit pulled and the unit set on a raised platform. I want someone who can also do timely service and repair after the unit is in.
Once again, Steve Taylor, JT or Jumptrout on this forum. 528-3079.
:thumbup:
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!