for sale deer, turkey ducks woods

Need to buy or sell something, post it here.(Only Sponsor Businesses Please)

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

reelsorry2
Site Sponsor

for sale deer, turkey ducks woods

Post by reelsorry2 »

I have 22.5 acres in Bacon county, Alma Ga. hardwoods and borders little hurricane creek. Has a 16 x 70 3 bedroom 2 bath fleetwood mobile home. Home has new floors and plumbing. Coverd back porch and screened front porch faces the woods. Home is a1990 clean and taken care of. Has a 30x 30 cement floor shop roll up door and doors on each side, siding and shingle roof with a16 x 30 leantoo, water and 220 power, rough in for plumbing. Game cleaning station! Only a hour or so from the east coast salt water fishing. I live here, but would be a great get way. The deer and turkeys pass through dailey. Wood duck on the creek. Be great for a small hunting club. Deep well and septic tank. Call 229-200- 9202. I have to climb a tree to talk sometime.Texting works and i will call you back. Pass the word and thanks for your time. Being relocated got to sale. $98000
Last edited by reelsorry2 on March 11th, 2017, 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Limitless

Re: for sale deer, turkey ducks woods

Post by Limitless »

Asking Price??
Limitless

Post by Limitless »

My apologies, I didnt see the price listed. Good luck with the sale
reelsorry2
Site Sponsor

Post by reelsorry2 »

Limitless no apology, I didn't put the price until I read your post . I slap left it off. Getting a lots interact prbly gonna sell the mobile manchion , they don't want to loan no money but they will just for the land. Thanks