Taylor County Boys

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Taylor County Boys

Post by Gulf Coast »

How all our Taylor County brethern fare ? Mike, Ashley, JR , others ?
Steve Stinson
Site Sponsor

Re: Taylor County Boys

Post by Steve Stinson »

Not quite Taylor Co., but I am in Jefferson, South of Monticello. Everything okay, but still no power and it is not predicted to be turned on until Sunday at midnight. Gas and diesel were in short supply at the stations near US-19 and I-10. This morning on my way to work, it appears they have fuel again. Long lines of cars heading East on I-10 going back home.

- Steve Stinson
mpa_72001

Post by mpa_72001 »

We are ok here just bunch of yard cleanup and had our power back yesterday.i got a generator from ace yesterday for next time I guess. Thanks for asking.
red_yakker
Site Sponsor

Post by red_yakker »

Other than some trees down on fences allowing the neighbors cows into our hay field, no real damage. I even got power back the next day.
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing. ~Babylonian Proverb
SHOWBOAT
Site Sponsor

Post by SHOWBOAT »

Glad you boys fared well. No power still at my place. 2 big oaks down and another that got uprooted and is leaning. Meeting miller's before it falls on the boat barn.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. And we will understand only what we are taught.