Hey MudDucker.....

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

AugustusMccrae

Hey MudDucker.....

Post by AugustusMccrae »

As a lifelong Gator fan, I hope you have an enjoyable day tomorrow.... watching UGA curb-stomp UF. I’ll have an equally enjoyable day when Mac is fired Sunday or Monday..... so glad, college football no longer dictates my level of happiness. Guess losing does that to you, lol. Have a good day!
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Re: Hey MudDucker.....

Post by MudDucker »

AugustusMccrae wrote:As a lifelong Gator fan, I hope you have an enjoyable day tomorrow.... watching UGA curb-stomp UF. I’ll have an equally enjoyable day when Mac is fired Sunday or Monday..... so glad, college football no longer dictates my level of happiness. Guess losing does that to you, lol. Have a good day!
Wow, I appreciate this largess. In this game, I've learned not to crow before the game is over. For years, we've acted as the spoiler for the other. Lets hope for a clean contest and no injuries! Go DAWGS!
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
AugustusMccrae

Post by AugustusMccrae »

MudDucker wrote:
AugustusMccrae wrote:As a lifelong Gator fan, I hope you have an enjoyable day tomorrow.... watching UGA curb-stomp UF. I’ll have an equally enjoyable day when Mac is fired Sunday or Monday..... so glad, college football no longer dictates my level of happiness. Guess losing does that to you, lol. Have a good day!
Wow, I appreciate this largess. In this game, I've learned not to crow before the game is over. For years, we've acted as the spoiler for the other. Lets hope for a clean contest and no injuries! Go DAWGS!
Agree. Hoping UF can hang in there a while. UGA looks to be the real deal.
turtlecat
Site Sponsor

Post by turtlecat »

What I've always loved about this game every year is that they play on "NEUTRAL TERRITORY" in Jax, FL! Hmmm... GO DAWGS!!
TurtleCat
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Well, if the FL AD needed and excuse to change coaches, we gave him one yesterday. I felt sorry for the UF quarterback. He hit so many receivers in the hands to see the balls dropped.
AugustusMccrae

Post by AugustusMccrae »

Reset button about to be hit. Hopefully UF gets the next hire right. UGA looked great. Well coached.
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

AugustusMccrae wrote:Reset button about to be hit. Hopefully UF gets the next hire right. UGA looked great. Well coached.
What a difference a year makes, although our D missed more tackles in this game than any other this year.