State of Affairs

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

silverking
Site Sponsor

State of Affairs

Post by silverking »

State of Affairs. My headline was on the mark.
Last edited by silverking on January 11th, 2018, 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Juan
Site Sponsor

Re: State of Affairs

Post by Juan »

LOL
adding another: You go up to a beautiful woman at the bar and say " I hear you're fantastic in bed" and you get your face slapped... Is that 'false advertising?" :-D
Life is short.... Ride a Harley and fish a Sea Pro
http://seaproforum.proboards.com/
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

Notice how the old man says the woman didn't mind it.

Pretty f@#king presumptuous.

I say this as a coach of many young women who take a lot of crap from guys who assume they like it.
Gulf Coast
Site Sponsor

Post by Gulf Coast »

I guess that is the difference between a navy guy and and air force feller ? :smt004
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Last edited by silverking on January 11th, 2018, 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
Geno67

Post by Geno67 »

lol
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Seems that some Florida politicians are having bi-partisan affairs. :cry:
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
GaryDroze
Site Sponsor

Post by GaryDroze »

In all fairness, I concede that at my alma mater (US Air Force Academy), there is a history of pretty inexcusable behavior in this realm. Can't say I was a champion against it when I attended, but there's always the chance we can evolve.

Kind of like where I teach now. Maclay School was founded in 1968 by whites who could not envision their children rubbing elbows with black kids. Walk the halls today, and you'll witness the evolution that rendered this stupidity to the past, where it belongs.
spoton
Site Sponsor

Post by spoton »

Amen, Gary.

As the dad of two young teen girls, I'm hopeful that attitudes will keep changing enough make a real difference. I've had them show us texts and social media of such things as them being asked for nude photos. I'm thankful that they bring things like this to our attention, but they really have more than enough to deal with at this time in their young lives without this kind of stuff.