Hunt or fish?

For all your hunting related posts! If we get enough traffic here there will be other sub forums: Turkey Hunting, Deer Hunting, Duck Hunting...

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

4reels

Hunt or fish?

Post by 4reels »

I made the right call!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkImage
big bend gyrene

Re: Hunt or fish?

Post by big bend gyrene »

Don't think anyone will be arguing with you on that one... :wink:

Curious of general location where you were hunting... begging forgiveness for the poor grammar, looks a bit more "sprucey" and / or "cedary" than the North florida spots I sit over. REGARDLESS, HECK OF A NICE BUCK no matter where you got him! CONGRATS! :thumbup: :beer:
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Blue spinner
Site Sponsor

Post by Blue spinner »

nice Buck , you can now go fishing
congrats
One thing about the speed of light it gets here too early in the morning
4reels

Post by 4reels »

big bend gyrene wrote:Don't think anyone will be arguing with you on that one... :wink:

Curious of general location where you were hunting... begging forgiveness for the poor grammar, looks a bit more "sprucey" and / or "cedary" than the North florida spots I sit over. REGARDLESS, HECK OF A NICE BUCK no matter where you got him! CONGRATS! :thumbup: :beer:

Thank you.

Thomas County, GA

It was a great morning. I intentionally sat on my least favorite / productive stand just to see what was happening. I have literally sat on this particular stand 3 times in the past 5 years. This guy was one of five bucks I saw yesterday am. He was trailing a decent 8-point by about 30 yards. I usually take my two boys with me . . . . but they were at grandma's house. My wife can't get mad because I invited her to join me on a "deer date", but she slept in. Long story short, I couldn't pass him up. The only thing that would have made it better would've been if one on my sons shot him instead of me!!
Redbelly
Site Sponsor

Post by Redbelly »

Wow!! Yep you can settle down and fish now.....LOL
Work 2 fish 4 days

1988 vintage 1436 Fisher Jon
1992 vintage 15 hp Merc
spothogg
Site Sponsor

Post by spothogg »

Congratulations! Nice buck! That pic of you with the buck is making the rounds. A co worker showed it to me about two weeks ago (she didn’t know the image source) and just saw this post today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tallykenj
Site Sponsor

Post by tallykenj »

Nice. Congrats.
The Back Porch