NFGFC March tourney results!

This is where you can Promote, Talk about or Plan Tournaments.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

NFGFC

Post by NFGFC »

Shout out to all the teams from Saturday!
There were some nice fish and big competition out there and that’s what we love to see!

We paid out around $1800 and received a ton of positive feedback on the new layout of things.

Our results were as follows:

1st place- Chuck Collins and Jeff Trent ($670)
2nd place- Jimmy Milton, George Goodson and Josh Luggi
3rd place- David Cruz, Casey Cook and Pat Irwin

Biggest Redfish @7.76lbs- Chris Harwood ($210)
Biggest Trout @4.9lbs - George Goodson ($210)

Newly added- $50 for the redfish with the most spots sponsored by JazziJelli winner with 16 spots, Asa Martin

Our next tourney is 4/6 out of Ecofina.
http://WWW.NFGFC.ORG and check out our FB page to see all the pics etc and keep up with everything involving the club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flatsbroke22

Re: NFGFC March tourney results!

Post by flatsbroke22 »

What type of trout tournament are these. Doesn't say on the site. Biggest trout? Heaviest limit of 5? If so including or excluding one over 20"? I read all the rules but I think you site needs to be more informative on what actually is to be caught. Are they all the same or differ from one to another?
2002 Pathfinder 2200v ‘21 200 Suzuki
NFGFC

Post by NFGFC »

flatsbroke22 wrote:What type of trout tournament are these. Doesn't say on the site. Biggest trout? Heaviest limit of 5? If so including or excluding one over 20"? I read all the rules but I think you site needs to be more informative on what actually is to be caught. Are they all the same or differ from one to another?
Our calendar on FB says what each tourney is, they change up. This one was 5 with one being over 20”
Our FB page has all pertinent info on it too. We also go FB live the Thursday before each tournament for all info regarding the up coming tourney each month. I’ll let Chris know to add what kind of tourney it is on the main page for those who don’t keep up with FB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flatsbroke22

Post by flatsbroke22 »

Thanks, that would help.
2002 Pathfinder 2200v ‘21 200 Suzuki
milto
Site Sponsor

Post by milto »

flatsbroke22 wrote: Biggest trout? Heaviest limit of 5? If so including or excluding one over 20"?
I sure hope it was one INCLUDING over 20" since the big trout was 4.9lbs :-D