This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

Old Corps

Post by Old Corps »

Just signed up as new member. In fact, I'm an old member,(not just age wise) I was a member many years ago, but went inactive for ten years or so. I was known then as "CS Marine."
The system wouldn't except me back under that name. CS Marine no longer exist! A more better, highly knowledgeable fisherman named "Old Corps" is replacing him.
I live at Keaton Beach, or close to it, closer to Yates Creek. Raised at Nut All Rise, and St. Mark's. I'm retired and fish the Gulf at least three or four times a week.
Hope to see y'all on the water sometimes.
doomtrpr_z71

Re: New Member

Post by doomtrpr_z71 »

Welcome back, sounds like we can expect weekly reports :-D
fishinfool
Site Sponsor

Post by fishinfool »

:thumbup: :thumbup:
Old Corps

Post by Old Corps »

The site has changed quite a bit. Just need to figure it all out, ie, donations, posting pictures, level of membership.
Before everything was pretty cut and dry. I'll get it down. Just might take a while, I'm not that knowledgeable about computers, and smart phones.
DEMON
Site Sponsor

Post by DEMON »

Welcome back.
FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

Hey man! Welcome back! I remember ol' CS Marine from years ago. Hopefully you've learned to catch a few more fish! (kidding!) :lol: :lol: :beer: :beer:

Are you fishing any tournaments in the area or just keeping it casual ? You're in one of my favorite regions to fish - glad to have you back online with us salute1
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
Hit-n-Miss

Post by Hit-n-Miss »

Welcome back look forward to your reports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

Welcome back and Semper Fi, CSMarine! salute1

Like the new name but thought I would share that using a search I still see your old profile and am guessing you may be able to login / use it if you want? Think link below will take you to it.... you sure shared a lot of good posts with it and I remember quite a few of the old interesting tales you shared!

http://www.bigbendfishing.net/phpBB3/me ... file&u=352
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Old Corps

Post by Old Corps »

Big Bend Gyrene. I tried to log back in under my old user name. It said it had been inactivated. Tried to ask Barry about it. Guess he's busy. Hasn't contacted me back yet. I'd really like to keep my old user name. I have different email address, and couldn't remember my old password. Anyone have a suggestion I'd appreciate it.
CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Post by CSMarine »

Strange, but the site just allowed me back in under my old user name. Now have to figure out how to kill Old Corps.
Semper Fi
big bend gyrene

Post by big bend gyrene »

CSMarine wrote:Strange, but the site just allowed me back in under my old user name. Now have to figure out how to kill Old Corps.
Wouldn't worry about it, CSMarine! If don't use it not sure it will hurt anything for the other name to just float out there in space... Bman sees this pretty sure he has the power to deactivate it though if really want it gone. :thumbup: :beer:
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
CSMarine
Site Sponsor

Post by CSMarine »

Hey Chris. I don't fish tournaments anymore. Just for fun, and of course meat. This area is my favorite also. Mainly because I was raised between Keaton and St. Mark's. Graduated from Wakulla High in Medart. Taking a thirty year break to live and work for my uncle and his business. His name is Sam and his business is the United States Marine Corps.
90 percent of my fishing is from Adam's Beach to Spring Warrior. I have two Stumpnocker boats, a 17 foot and a 14 foot, and a Brooklin Coastal Kayak that I fish out of.
Semper Fi
ropeman

Post by ropeman »

Nice to see you posting again! Maybe I'll see you on the water some day.
Flint River Pirate
Site Sponsor

Post by Flint River Pirate »

Great to see you posting again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Team Jolly Mon
Salty Gator
Site Sponsor

Post by Salty Gator »

Welcome back. Do I remember correctly that you said you grew up in st marks? I want to say you were raised or knew well miss joy at Bo Lynn’s grocery
Catholic girl pray for me, you’re my only hope for heaven