BOAT COVER

This section is for our members to talk about things not actually about fishing or boating. However, please read the Code of Conduct before posting.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

THOMAS CITY CURVE
Site Sponsor

BOAT COVER

Post by THOMAS CITY CURVE »

I was going to wait until I had a proper man cave with room for indoor boat storage before I bought another boat. Well That didn't work out in the order I had planned so I am now in need of a boat cover. Hoping maybe some of you guys could tell me the best place to look for one. Thanks !
silverking
Site Sponsor

Re: BOAT COVER

Post by silverking »

Shields Marina in St. Marks can order one made of Sunbrella, a durable material.

Or you can have Jan at Covertime Upholstery in Tallahassee make a custom one to your specs. He's located on Capital Circle SE, across from the federal prison.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
bcastleb

Post by bcastleb »

What size or type boat? I just bought one, that i am going to return, brand new in box. It's for a 19-22ft bay boat.
B.Castleberry
tabb

Post by tabb »

I need one for a center console. Boat is sixteen ft plus motor and the console uses some of the length.
How much is yours?
reelsorry2
Site Sponsor

Post by reelsorry2 »

classic accessories -
THOMAS CITY CURVE
Site Sponsor

Thanks guys bcastleb I have a 22.5 bay boat. What kind of cover do you have ? Why are you getting rid of it ?
bcastleb

Post by bcastleb »

It's a long story, but I bought it for someone else, I keep mine inside my shop. It is a Classic Accessories center console boat cover for a 20-22ft bay boat. Just ordered it last week, haven't even took it out of the box, it's $167.87+tax. I was going to return it but saw this post. I just want what I paid for it. Got it from Amazon. Color is grey.
B.Castleberry
fishinfool
Site Sponsor

Post by fishinfool »

Bought one from these folks, https://cover.world/ It is the closest to a custom cover without the price of one. I have been very satisfied for the past 3 1/2 months. There is a drop down menu that might have your boat make and model listed. If so, it will fit very well.
FishWithChris

Post by FishWithChris »

fishinfool wrote:Bought one from these folks, https://cover.world/ It is the closest to a custom cover without the price of one. I have been very satisfied for the past 3 1/2 months. There is a drop down menu that might have your boat make and model listed. If so, it will fit very well.
That is who I ordered from. Unfortunately they had a mistake on their website that caused me to receive a cover that did NOT have the piece for the poling platform. I worked with Derek (national sales manager) and he coordinated an exchange with the correct one with ease.

The quality of material and construction is absolutely fantastic. I ordered the Poly-Guard material
Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

Image Image Image
THOMAS CITY CURVE
Site Sponsor

Thanks again ! I was able to find a good deal ( I think ) on one from Cover Anything. We'll see when it gets here. bcastleb thanks for the offer but I was afraid I wouldn't like it and not be able to return it.
bcastleb

Post by bcastleb »

No problem at all, I agree 100%.
B.Castleberry