Carrabelle Boat Storage

All things having to do with boats, trailers, engines, electronics and accessories.

Moderators: bman, Chalk, Tom Keels

randymullaly

Carrabelle Boat Storage

Post by randymullaly »

Any recommendations for some place other than The Moorings for "On Trailer Storage" in Carrabelle?
dombern34
Site Sponsor

Re: Carrabelle Boat Storage

Post by dombern34 »

I believe the " Carrabelle boat Club" offers dry storage. don't quote me though.
rockyg

Post by rockyg »

I believe Randy is looking for "on the trailer" storage. The Carrabelle Boat Club is all inside the building on racks unless they have an off-site facility I'm unaware of.

I keep my boat on the trailer at Shields Dry Storage in St. Marks and trailer it to Lanark when I'm down for the season. It's a pita but Shields is a good place with good people.

There is a trailer storage place in Carrabelle just past the bridge on the right heading West. It's something Bayou, blue sign. Hopefully, someone has the name and maybe a number? Not a recommendation as I do not know anything about the place, good or bad.
“It's hard to measure almost.....because almost doesn't matter”
― John Dutton
silverking
Site Sponsor

Post by silverking »

Pretty sure EddieJoe kept his boat at the Bayou storage Rocky is referring to. Don't believe it's fully enclosed. Maybe EJ will respond or send a PM.
"Sun rise and sun sets. Since the beginning, it hasn't changed yet." Little Feat
MudDucker
Site Sponsor

Post by MudDucker »

Can't remember the name, but there is a big building just before you get to the airport on the right that has inside on trailer storage. Don't know if he will do outside or not. The guy that runs it also does boat repair.
Its a wonderful day in the neighborhood!
EddieJoe

Post by EddieJoe »

silverking wrote:Pretty sure EddieJoe kept his boat at the Bayou storage Rocky is referring to. Don't believe it's fully enclosed. Maybe EJ will respond or send a PM.
Yes, I did 5 or more years ago. It’s still there but don’t know conditions now. Pole barn with aluminum siding storage units. Lockable but not very secure. Worth a check.

I’m happy at the Boat Club. Understand there is good on trailer storage at Shell point road and 98.

EJ